APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 70598574.jpg (474x329, 30.42K)

Fuck off, Zionist shill.
Sage

Attached: blackedfaggot.jpg (576x1024, 376.43K)

this is unbelievable cope

Sorry

Attached: BLACKED.webm (864x486, 1.85M)

Sorry, kike. Your efforts to make me hate black people have failed. I will always see blacks as my brothers in arms against oppressive Zionists like you.

>he actually believes this

Attached: safd3.gif (200x150, 495.38K)

i'm white, i'm just not an insecure schizophrenic

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

You aren't.

I'm sorry you're a nigger.

my girlfriend would stop having orgasms

this is the bbc spammer. A faggot with a humiliation fetish who posts his nudes on twitter @then3rdf4gg0t

Attached: 61uk41.jpg (500x542, 75.67K)

cope: the post

why are you so obsessed with him user? you seem in denial lol

White woman would suffer the most.

I am sorry you have an ugly nigger dick

Attached: 1659997799456039.jpg (817x947, 150.13K)

i think he tries to cover the tracks of OP, creating some target to divert attention from them. Ask yourself, who gets anything out of posting threads that are a breeding ground of racial hatred like these? My bet is on pol

because everyone should know who the spammer is

Attached: tracer_then_vs_now_.png (1272x700, 957.1K)

if you think bbc posts are from one person you are genuinely schizophrenic

I'd be more interested in infiltrating their garbage discord and flooding it with spam

Fuck off, IDF.

Attached: misdirection.png (564x635, 190.72K)

its a hivemind

ewww, this fag got a discord, cringe. You are as bad as them

anybody who has an issue with white girls getting blacked is literally over 30 years old

Attached: 29148112-0-image-m-53_1591141655908.jpg (634x890, 137.97K)

I genuinely like the look of nigger dick more than normal ones, they look more firm

Weak defense

it's the stronk man mentality, they are mostly middle aged americans trying to convince themselves they don't like it and spend hours in blacked threads talking about it anyways lol

Dont talk to me discord tranny, no normal human use that thing

I don't have an issue with interracial sex. I have an issue with Zionist elites using interracial sex to pit black people against white people.

Attached: an_anarchists_credo.png (634x677, 126.68K)

>zionist elites
lol, they brainwashed this one for their cause

The people who make these BBC threads do, it's how they organize.

And you want to become one of them ironically? To "spam" their channels? Absolutely disgusting, you planning to jerk of to this shit.

Our White moms

Weak defense

You are the one who say all these things, i dont need to defend anything, you are basically confessing you want to go to their tranny discord channels in your spare time

you are fucking retarded user, if anything you are a zionist elite using cold war conspiracies to enforce clan mentality. your age is showing

nobody talks about how suckable it looks like OwO

it's THE FAGGOT. stop with the conspiracies

More than five threads at a time.
Means more than one person posting these.
It's not a Discord faggot. It's the IDF.

Attached: israeli-propaganda.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

You are defending the discord so hard it's pathetic. Wanting to crash the place where these threads are organized is a good thing and all you can do is cope and seethe. Go back to your little discord and tell them we are looking for them.