Lol rest in piss coalburner

Lol rest in piss coalburner

Attached: dumbbitch.jpg (2850x1320, 819.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10918797/Head-decapitated-22-year-old-expecting-child-dumpster-outside-apartment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mixed babies are beautiful

Attached: mixedbaby.jpg (500x500, 29.67K)

good, another one dead - just need to 'chair the monkey that did it now

Attached: NS_stats88.png (637x474, 284.68K)

lol i remember when i dated this black girl in highschool. she ended up leaving me and five months later she ended up with this black dude who lived on section 8 and had no job other than selling weed. five months later she got pregnant and had the ugliest fucking monkey baby. three years later her baby daddy dies and she comes to me for support. let her in my house for one night, let her suck my dick and kicked her back out.

Black here. Not exactly black like how you imagine, most if not majority people call me white washed but I always agreed theres a difference between niggers and black men lol. I'm a black man, not a nigger. This dude deserves to electrocuted and this bitch deserved it for fetishizing a race just like how jews do.

based black

Attached: 1660859882286606.jpg (873x1024, 204.48K)

bwahahaha... Probably fake, tho.

Truth

thanks for your insight. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to be a black man of normal intelligence in an ocean of reactionary uneducated blacks- and being lumped in with them.

can you agree that the majority of your race has poor impulse control and are the root cause of the overwhelming majority of crime in the US?

Still making fun of people that took your ideas and fucked up because you flooded their mind with doubt huh? You're human trash Jeannie Abe or who ever the fuck your suppose to be. I'm done protecting you. WHERE IS MY AUTHORITY!!!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_na3pavHp6N1shuvz8o1_500.gif (500x281, 941.88K)

Based, I hope she died slow.

100% real.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10918797/Head-decapitated-22-year-old-expecting-child-dumpster-outside-apartment.html

Well she'll never be the head of a major corporation.

Attached: BanderasAssassins.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

I will come and find you Jeanie. I have purpose and nigh a god damn thing to do. I could also just go behind your back and talk to H. He'll reward me for my loyalty and I'll be in his debt.

Attached: 1593052450603.jpg (1023x669, 189.49K)

Cuck.

lmfao what the fuck are you talking about bro

Fuck this is pure faggotry.

race mixing is a sin

Newfag

Attached: trannyhate4.webm (540x405, 255.55K)