I got a job interview at walmart as a janitor. I'll probably be cleaning toilets for a living

I got a job interview at walmart as a janitor. I'll probably be cleaning toilets for a living.

Attached: 1660913743660275.jpg (720x745, 213.66K)

your job doesn't define you user. do what you gotta do, make money and fuck bitches

Attached: 1638856205142.jpg (554x553, 28.8K)

I'd clean a hundred toilets over having to deal with customers in retail or food service

thanks fren. a mans gotta eat.

I agree with you.

Attached: images (4).jpg (619x495, 26.19K)

Congratulations user!

Why not be a stocker or cashier? Less stinky and more room for advancement.

only place who'd take me as a felon

Walmart is better than say, a FedEx or Any warehouse industrial bathroom. You think that's bad, my GOD the horrors I endure every night just to take a piss. Shit on the ceiling. You get the idea.

what the fuck

Congrats, my friend started off as a janitor. He ended up a millionaire. It’s all about having the image of the end game in mind. Use that image to get through every day.

Yeah. There are some hilly Billy's working at NOKY. (Northern Kentucky Local.) Piss on the floor. Every night dude.

EVERYBODY JOIN THIS THREAD AND LAUGH AT THIS NORMALFAG OVER HERE. HE HAS A JOB, WHATS NEXT ?? A GIRLFRIEND XDDD??

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Illinois here. I am expecting the worse, but fuck it I need to eat.

The USA handles poverty well and its higher then Russia incarnation rate doesn't seem to be causing any concerns to its society.

i think i have the autism
it took me more than a few seconds to understand the picture

Attached: 1651349703463.jpg (748x600, 41.38K)

A Job is a job I guess. Don't forget gamble 5% of your paycheck just don't get addicted to it and start gambling half a check like some dumbasses I've met.

I don't gamble. I know dick about it.

Just go to the gas station clerk and ask for a quick lottery quick pick of whatever game your state is. Check your ticket in the date below. It's just a little bit of hope and if you are lucky you will win the jackpot and never have to work cleaning up shit ever again. Then again those winning tickets are cursed especially if you have a large family kids and wife and shady friends.

That’s a horrible idea. The odds are heavily stacked against lottery players and you’ll probably never get back what you put into it in the first place. You’d be better off taking that 5% and sticking it into a savings account until you have like, 3000 bucks or something to invest in a mutual fund.

congrats,a job is still a healthy and important part of anyone's life. Don't let depressed NEETs claim otherwise

We come from Cincy lul