And a bunch of Stephen Colbert's staffers for some oddball reason

And a bunch of Stephen Colbert's staffers for some oddball reason.

Attached: Trump jan 6.jpg (815x765, 130.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/06/21/1106374559/stephen-colbert-staff-arrests-capitol-hill-triumph-puppet-robert-smigel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Sneederman_2.png (492x366, 289.5K)

>No sources cited
Seriously guys I made a me-me proving it! Trust the plan! Two weeks!

Well since you posted a Simpsons meme it must be true! And no link! This man is a genius folks

smoke cock bitch

Attached: 17E12214-0A80-4C86-822E-AC6ABCBCB557.gif (540x555, 267.36K)

Well yes. Right-wing nutjobs are America's greatest terrorist threat at the moment.
I'd be surprised if they're weren't hundreds of alphabet agency glowies at the insurrection

what does "were embedded at Capital on Jan 6th" mean?
There were like hundreds of law enforcement "at Capital" on Jan 6th

>The motion to dismiss contains no further information on the "20 FBI and ATF assets," but it is a figure that confirms there were more federal agents embedded at the capitol on January 6 than previously known.
just lmao

here you go you out of touch faggot:

npr.org/2022/06/21/1106374559/stephen-colbert-staff-arrests-capitol-hill-triumph-puppet-robert-smigel

>Right-wing nutjobs are America's greatest terrorist threat at the moment.
Is that why most so called "mass shooters" are registered democrats?

Dayum. Schooled him with a left wing news source. Thats gotta sting. Well played.

These are people that need to be watched

Attached: 1655224604682m.jpg (1024x697, 109.37K)

This is about the Jan 6th commission.

Lol "confirmed", where is this proof?

Republicans are so fucking stupid, desperate, and crazy.

Enjoy the death of your political party the next 4 years. I will be.

Lol there is no truth to this statement. Why do you just lie out your ass with no proof?

Fucking sheep.

k

Pussy. Can't even debate outside your snowflake GOP/Qanon bubble.

You aren't displaying strength, you are displaying fear and cowardice. Republicans are pathetic.

When did the Republican party jump the shark and go full retard?
I dialect that Regan laid the groundwork but it was really Palin that sunk the ship.

Attached: 7484.jpg (930x558, 29.3K)

Undercover cops are always embedded in protests so cops can read the pulse of the crowd and determine if violence is a real threat.

If there were no feds embedded on Jan 6th, then they weren’t doing their jobs.

The real question is whether any embedded feds incited the violence.

see you in November, kid....

Lmao you keep trying to uno reverse card those words that were invented to belittle little democrat pussies like yourself.

Keep it up champ, good luck with your troon procedures.

user, you also have to check the source to make sure it says what OP claims it says. The linked article has nothing to do with FBI agents or planted staffers during the insurrection.

>"for some reason"
>reason is explicitly stated in source...
did you read it?

>And a bunch of Stephen Colbert's staffers for some oddball reason.
yeah, 18 months later
fucking retard

Literally nothingburger

its about the Steven Colbert staffers- a claim made by OP and refuted by the faggot.

The source actually refers to Colbert staffers getting arrested June of 2022. But OP is a mouthbreathing fucking idiot with no reading comprehension--hence the Trump vote--so they thought it was about January 6th, 2021.