What does it feel like when you shoot your sperm inside a woman and a day later she tells you that you're pregnant?

What does it feel like when you shoot your sperm inside a woman and a day later she tells you that you're pregnant?

Attached: 1635297970408.png (1568x1046, 1.19M)

best feeling of the world i'm looking forward to become an uncle

Delusional tranny fantasy

Wat...wait

>a day later she tells you that you're pregnant?
nigger fukn wot?

Attached: u_wot_M8.jpg (779x851, 504.08K)

Fraud. Because conception takes at least 48 hours and even the test kit says wait 72 hours after sex before testing for best results.

OP, you accidentally the whole thing.

You should stop fagging it up so hard that you can't even brane tho.

Attached: Alzheimers037.jpg (300x373, 29.02K)

Be thankful it isn't yours. But that means you had someone else's sperm on your dick, you faggot.

The only correct and complete answer

I want to be Stepdaddy Daddy ;)

I would be devastated. The idea of having a kid is just awful. It would ruin my chances of becoming wealthy

totally daddy overload

what's the point of being wealthy if you have no children to carry on your legacy

who is this?

What's the point of legacy if you're dead?

To enjoy your life as much as possible. Having kids often means having to sacrifice your well being and happiness for theirs, which is complete bullshit. We dont get much time on this planet, seems like a waste to spend it slaving for someone else

In my experience cumming on a girl is the best feeling I ever had in my life the letdown is that it takes too much time and effort to reach that climax
You have to thrust your hips too much, for almost and hour or more, I don't really like exercise
Most of my couples just lie there like dead bodies and want me to do all the labour, I starting to think it's better to just jack off

My 12 weeks of paid paternity leave gave me the time to properly do research and actively get involved in stock trading during all those hours when I was just laying on the couch with a sleeping baby on top of me. When I finally did go back to work, I only stuck around for a couple months to finish out some projects and then said "See ya, don't need the job anymore." If it hadn't been for the arrival of the kid, I probably would still be at that job slaving away until I'm 65.

If she's lying there like a corpse it's not meant to be, If she really loves you she's gonna be rocking her ass in rhythm to your thrusts and you're going to feel her pussy as she's performing kegel exercises on your cock trying to make you Cum as fast as possible. And if you feel that fucking her for the first time take that condom off and fill her up because you'll regret it for the rest of your days if you don't.

uuuummm thats not how it works...

1. you wouldn't know the next day
2. i would not get pregnant after cumming in a girl

Nah, most of the girls I hang out with don't love me, just feel like fucking and it seems I'm acceptable enough to calm their lust
But yeah, last Three girls I hook up with were the same, too lazy to do anything, I had to change positions, I have to move my hips, I had to bite her nipples, and she refused to suck my dick
It's starting to get in my nerves and I'm starting to consider to just go back to celibate for a while

where do you get 12 weeks of paid paternity leave? In the US its highly uncommon to even get 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, let alone paternity

I worked for a local county government in a very red conservative midwestern state. Technically it was 12 weeks of unpaid FMLA, but we're allowed to use any paid sick leave and/or vacation leave we've accrued during the FLMA to turn it into paid leave. I'd been there for 5 years and hardly ever used any of my sick leave, so had plenty to burn.