Do women really put all their value into their holes...

Do women really put all their value into their holes? My wife just got diagnosed with PCOS and she spent all day crying and wants a to an hero because she "cant have kids." Idk what to do to help her Any Forumsros.

Attached: 1514265402625.jpg (681x818, 136.82K)

damn that's a golden ticket. you can cum inside her without any risk.

>Do women really put all their value into their holes?
They don't have much else, user.

How would you feel if your balls didn't work?

GODLIKE

Attached: 1648821809975.png (902x735, 30.21K)

Another user, facing ED and desensitization. Doesn't bother me, already fucked all I care to, it's a sign to stop making kids and raise the ones you have.
Wife has PCOS still has moments when it bothers her, but time eased that, just be patient

So you already have children? Then it makes sense it doesn't bother you.

Fine by me. Can have vaginal sex without risk of pregnancy.

How fat is she?

schizo, go to bed

Had raised and emptied the nest before I remarried

Right so now imagine losing your balls before all that.

Women are programmed to want to have kids, because that is their primary purpose in life. They are basically baby factories.

Attached: reprodoocer.jpg (1830x1525, 285.76K)

Life sucks, should have kept em in your pocket

>holes
nice larp, incel

You can still get pregnant with PCOS dumbass

I bet if your dick had issues you would be crying like a little bitch boy.

>she took the vaxx

Attached: 1646884482261 lol.png (554x554, 14.28K)

I personally know 8 women in their 30s now that we're told the same thing in their teens and the have on average 2 kids or more on the way each.

>she "cant have kids."
Dude congratulations. That's like a get out of jail free card.

>Do women really put all their value into their holes
Yes, literally, yes.

shouldn't have fucked her with your dirty dick, user

watching "white genocide" cucks failing to do anything to repopulate the white race never gets old, lmao

Tell her to knock the waterworks off. She's attention seeking, and you're playing right into it.

Then when she's done, ask her if she wants a solution or to sit and blubber all day. Women with PCOS can get pregnant, it's just a little harder.

you will never have your penis inside woman’s cunt

Attached: 51B9F8FE-5B38-4BD3-ACC9-6468305D0E3F.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

They put a retarded value in their asshole. "I only give up my asshole on special occasions" really bitch? You let anyone fuck your birthing hole (the actual special hole) but you have to love the guy to give up your shit hole? Women are backwards. That's why they shouldn't vote or have a say in a relationship