What do i do Any Forums?

What do i do Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-092827.png (720x1520, 393.08K)

Pay child maintenance for the next 18 years

are you black?

Keep it, love him/her, become someone they will be proud of

I don't think i can, honestly
No

abortion. you clearly didn't pull out so you were not planning on having a kid.

Don't be a bitch. Be a good dad.

Be a Man, Do the right thing and accept responsibility for having sex without a Condom. You get to see a little person growing up and doing the same stupid shit you did when you were young and you get to help them not make the same mistakes you did when you became an adult. It's going to be a fun journey and then when they have kids you get to feed them a chocolate bar and a Red Bull before sending them back home.

>Abortion
Fuck no, i may be a terrible dad, but i'm not that kind of people

tell her to get an abortion

the fact that you two are so distant that she tells you she's pregnant via text instead of in person should be enough of a clue not to fucking keep it

You’ll be able to molest the shit out of that for a while before you get murdered in prison

have the kid, be a loving father

Take a paternity test unironically. Never know.

Push her down stairs

Maybe y'all are right, but i'm fucking terrified because i'm in college

Perform a ritual to sacrifice it for clout

Don't listen to these shitheads. This one motherfucker even called it 'a fun journey' lmao yeah if setting a kid up for life-long poverty is so fuuun, definitely keep it!
Again, YOU TWO ARE DISCUSSING THIS VIA TEXT
THIS MEANS THAT THIS KID IS NOT GONNA TURN OUT WELL BECAUSE YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT STRONG

Abortion, you two dumbfucks can't raise a kid and its life will be miserable

This.
Op is a retard. He asks life advice from/b/. He is in no way fit to be a father

This, tell her to abort it, you idiots will be awful parents and the kid's life will be shit

I mean you two are clearly not mature in ANY way, like, what are you gonna do, propose to her via text as well? Like send a picture of a ring and then go 'so, are we getting married or what?'

+1

And she's not white, enjoy being a pa' for an asian mischling

this is a covid self-test, don't be fooled

TRIPS DONT LIE
if your first thought was Any Forums that fetus needs to be deletus asap

This.

tell her it's her fault for not letting you fuck her in the butt

>this kid's life will be shit so I should just kill him without giving him a chance

flip a coin, duh

Attached: 1638666773752.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

I'm so conflicted right now, on one hand, you are right, on the other hand, i'm talking about my kid.

I seriously don't know what to do

kill yourself