APOLOGIZE TO MY PEOPLE WHITE DEVIL

APOLOGIZE TO MY PEOPLE WHITE DEVIL

Attached: 10.jpg (413x742, 24.98K)

I'm sorry you're black.

I apologize on behalf of all white people for any and all evil deeds we have committed in human history

sorry master to you and your glorious people.

i'm sorry the faggot nigger midgets didn't get fucked enough in the ass

What's the name of this black bomber

you two faggots better post chasity pics now or i'm mauling you to death

Did you already thank us for literally everything in your life you have? If not... no deal here. But you are right. Some people should apologize here. But our ancestors to us. We have to life in the mess they made. And is on us to fix it. That is why we have to send all black people back to Africa.

what are chastity pics, my African Egyptian king?

How about you get with your color and ask them to apologize to you for selling your color to the white man for guns, food, or just getting rid of a rival tribe.

Unfortunately the general conduct of your demographic and the state of the continent of Africa, not even mentioning the historical accuracy and intercultural reasoning behind your request, has led me to decline your request.
Go on, boy

Damn... black people are really desperate. They even pretend to be white in discussion on Any Forums. :D

pics of your worthless caged whitey cock, now SEND EM.

I'm sorry we brought you to America. Like really really sorry that black people are here in my country. If I could undo it and send you all back I would

Attached: Israel-flag.png (1200x900, 490.32K)

You're welcome, nigger, for the food, shelter and comforts that we gave you.
Don't like it? Fuck off back to Africa, and starve to death like the rest of your sorry sub-human kind.

I fucked my wife last night while she called her black ex bfs name.

Look at this nigger LARPing to himself.
Fuck but we should just ship all these shitskins back to Africa.

Must be tough hearing your brother's name on your wife's lips.

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

The prison system

Attached: 1639248390695.jpg (441x537, 49.34K)