What happened to MGTOW people? I dont see much postings from them lately...

What happened to MGTOW people? I dont see much postings from them lately. Is that movement pretty much dead like BLM and antifa?

Attached: MGtow.jpg (975x651, 175.73K)

They're too busy going their way

They went their own way. Why stay engaged with this ‘society’ when you can simply leave?

I knew a guy who was a full-fledged mgtow. he deleted all of his social media accounts and got himself a good job. who knows how's he doing when it comes to women, but I am happy for him.

Attached: 42e9586099df5476.jpg (700x875, 101.47K)

Fortunately they all necked themselves.

Attached: 1TxkqQb.jpg (432x576, 150.12K)

We literally just had a thread hours ago.

Attached: 1660881759457859.jpg (502x800, 123.7K)

MGTOW got HUGE in my country

They don't actively seek attention like lonely incels

bait so obvious, makes me think its a reporter for some rag, or that retarded movement is graduating to big boy stuff and the glowies are taking their temp.

Allow me to congratulate you on those fabulous digits.

Attached: Eve.jpg (1188x1181, 477.88K)

i still use winamp for converting flac

Or I'm just low key ripping on BLM and antifa fags. Did you ever think about that?

So ..... you Joined an internet club to be celibate?

that would be even sadder. youre on 4chins in /b. if you think you need to be subtle about trashing niggers and commies, youre a fucking autiso champ, jesus christ.

Says the guy who clearly doesnt understand the power behind subtlety.

Attached: A verdade.jpg (1725x1133, 721.32K)

That would be really passive-aggressive level shit on an anonymous imageboard. That's the most pathetic thing I can possibly imagine, so no I don't think it's that.

Which is why its so brilliant.

No, it's really not. It's like a 60 IQ 'psy-op' created by a 12 year old autist with absolutely no awareness of how other people actually think.

And yet you cant stop talking about it. Weird.

I'm MSTOW