Sluts born to be bred by shota cock

Sluts born to be bred by shota cock

Attached: 1660809734259512.webm (670x1078, 1.25M)

gat dam! sauce?

that thickness needs big black cock honestly, there is no way a small white dick would even push through her ass cheaks

just shut the fuck up

moaar

cope old man, you know it's true

This, She really needs and deserves BBC more than anything. Sorry, little boy lovers.

19 bruh

>Sluts born to be bred by shota cock
You are a virgin.

fucking amazing tits

damn the thread already got hijacked by jews

i'm sorry you're such an insecure mess, i hope you find happiness soon

A niggerlover blew up your thread. HAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: 2111437.jpg (448x448, 94.98K)

Did she eat a giant creamy shit before taking that photo?
Jesus, I can smell her breath from here

thanks, same goes for you. the unhealthy amount of trolling will not work in the long run, i think, but hey, go for it. as long as it makes you happy now.

nobody is trolling, you're just angry

Attached: 3152.png (406x1217, 1.1M)

Is that Bobby Lee?

why would I be? I live in a country where blacks are glared at because of rarity. i have a gf and have never had any issues getting laid before her. maybe if suddenly there was a massive immigration of blacks here, and women would suddenly just ignore their racist instints, i would be worried, but for the time being, i am absolutely not angry at anything.

>their racist instincts
old man confirmed

Found the schlomo...

see, this is where your stupidity lies. if i was in the usa, that would be an old man thing to say, but as I do not, and I have already stated that blacks are rare here, most people admit they feel uncomfortable when they see them. and those who don't feel uncomfortable don't want to make them feel uncomfortable and so they avoid treating them in any special way. racist instincts is just a simple way of seeing black people are new here and people don't know how to act around them

>paragraphs instead of living your amazing life
insecurity cope the post