I will never marry adam driver

>i will never marry adam driver
>I will never wake up next to him while he snuggles and wakes me up
>he will never call me a sweetheart
>I will never say hello sleepyhead
WHY LIVE? No fr, what is the point if I can't have him?

Attached: Paterson.jpg (1024x591, 74.16K)

Your penis is ugly.

I will do you even worse
>I will never get pegged by Anya Taylor-Joy
>I will never have a cute alien girlfriend
>She will never ask for more while I prone bone her on a cold concrete somewhere in public
WHY LIVE?

This nigga ugly as fuck also YWNBAW

No one gets how you feel as well as I do, hope this two will date at some point in the future so we can steal each spose for ourselves

Attached: 3390258239583.jpg (462x640, 48.3K)

He is walking sex, plus has an aura of a guy who gets things done. You will never be as hot as him. No I don't have a dick you tranny obsessed faggot

Is your name Jodie?

>WHY LIVE? No fr, what is the point if I can't have him?
You have a parasocial relationship with him user.
They start out nice, but then the diminishing returns starts fucking with your mind like you are currently going through.
The fucked up thing is that you aren't even into Adam Driver, you're into your idea of him, so even if you got him you wouldn't be content.

No, if she is also into Adam Driver, please get her so she is out of my way
I know what you mean and I know you are right but how do I fix this?

>but how do I fix this?
Realize that you are obsessing about an idea that can't come true. Also you're basically doing this because it is safer than being in love with someone who can actually reciprocate your emotions or potentially reject you. So being into Adam Driver is a cope on your part, so you don't have to face the task of working on yourself so you attract actual people, instead of loving an idea.

would you take him if he exclusively only fucked you up the butt and only came in your hair? what if he wanted to have a daughter with you so he could molest her while she's underage?

Yeah but I'm not even slightly attracted to anyone irl, I have zero desire to try and date someone. I have never felt the butterflies
Yes to everything other than child molestation

both of them are ugly and yet are wealthy famous actors
baffles the mind

Sounds like you don't want him bad enough then, you'll get over it

They have hot factor user
Kek

>Yeah but I'm not even slightly attracted to anyone irl, I have zero desire to try and date someone. I have never felt the butterflies
Then it is really odd that you are into the idea of him, have you had yourself checked in any way?

The same goes for me OP I'm never going to be able to have him either. I'm considering kms.

I guess that's subjective and we'll agree to disagree

No I haven't but what if I do and they lock me up?
>Then it is really odd that you are into the idea of him
For sure, that sort of looking guys where never my thing but there is something about him, his voice, the way you can imagine that huge body embrace me while I play with his silky hair.
I was never into fit/bulky dudes before him, I thought malunurished boys were cute but Ada, Driver ruined me for any other men.

how about if you had to let him shit in whatever hole before he fucked you? what if you he never molested children but had to watch cp with you (you have to watch it too) to keep it up and fuck you?

>but what if I do and they lock me up?
Unless you are into some sinister shit that you haven't mentioned in this thread, that is very unlikely.
Having a parasocial relationship doesn't make you inherently dangerous.

At least I'm not alone in my suffering, I wouldn't feel so sad if his wife was actually hot or at least more pretty than me

He is not into shit like that, he legit has a choking kink and I would let him do it
Yeah, I'm not a danger for anyone other than myself and my future kek

we're talking in hypotheticals, answer the question, I need to know how badly you want him

I'm a realistic woman user, I know I want him but not enough to put his current wife into an accident, because I don't have enough money for that, if I could I would tho

have you thought about getting vr and some kind of dildo machine so you can somewhat convince yourself he's stuffing you?