I don’t like this dude. Gives me a bad vibe. Feels fake as shit...

I don’t like this dude. Gives me a bad vibe. Feels fake as shit. In one episode in shizo friend calls him to talk about his problems and first thing he does is put a camera in his face and asks him mechanical questions. Gross. People comparing him to bob ross are dumb

Attached: 49DF1715-B2E2-424C-A8EE-0CBAFD9DE45F.jpg (448x442, 109.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rSpsYVOJbk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea hes a weirdo and his videos give me a psychopathic vibe

who's this fag. never heard of him.

I think he has some sort of invisible disability, I think he is being genuine and that he is just really weird by nature.

He gives me that vibe to. Either fake as shit or autistic or something. But it makes you think if he was a genuine person that was also autistic he probably would’ve been open about it already because of the nature of his channel and the personality he puts out.

I mean, he ticks all the boxes for "cult leader" with his light eyes and the way he smile-talks. But I think it might just be his way of compensating for having very disabled kids as guests. Like a hospital clown or something.

not OP but hes a youtuber who works with massively deformed children

You want to know what I think? I think that deep down he thinks that these freaks deserve it

Attached: c374d810-de80-11ec-a399-0257d57b707f.jpg (1280x720, 86.32K)

Attached: Be_Honest.jpg (1083x900, 554.84K)

>But it makes you think if he was a genuine person that was also autistic he probably would’ve been open about it already because of the nature of his channel and the personality he puts out.
Fair point, he might be a narcissism personality disorder guy and this is his way of getting attention and validation.

seems harmless enough. i just get a mormon vibe

“Special books by special kids” talks to people with disabilities
One of his vids as an example
youtu.be/rSpsYVOJbk4
I think it’s his tone is what I don’t like.

>I think it’s his tone is what I don’t like.
Is he very patronizing?

A little maybe. But I think it’s mostly the fact it sounds extremely mechanical like he doesn’t actually give a shit about what he or they’re saying at all. Like I said he sounds fake as hell

His eyes are also oddly empty.

Listen to all of these shitty opinions from shitty people.
IT doesnt matter what you think about what he does.
He is doing his thing and the people he is supporting appreciate it.

You do your thing and your mama hates you for that. Thats the difference

My mama doesn’t hate me though

imagine the smell

>with his light eyes
Found the shit eyed mutt

Yea it’s like he’s not even alive. I can’t imagine that he lives as a normal human being after the video ends or him doing anything at all really other then these videos.

Fuck off, homo. You need to go back with this type of faggotry.

It's all for the his guests. I know him IRL. He talks like that so his guests can understand him clearly. He tries to ask questions that the viewers might be to scared to ask. Also questions that give insight on what it's like to be disabled. I promise, he's harmless and very wholesome.

One of his regular guests ended up passing away and Chris was genuinely crushed. You can't fake those tears and emotion. If you can find an interview when he's not talking to disabled people, you'll he talks normal.

i saw that episode, that shit made me depressed af. i hate seeing kids go through shit like this. makes me wonder if there is a god and why he lets shit like this happen. then you hear stories about children being healed. why not heal ALL children? what was so special about that healed child.