Marketing

sup Any Forums, I need some help

our marketing guy at worked asked us (the sales) for "original marketing ideas"
everyone expects a lot from me because I am the youngest member in our team but I am the least creative person ever (that's probabaly why I'm in sales)
one of our funder even told me "I'm expecting a lot from you" and I'm stressing the fuck out right now

do you guys have any original ideas? we sell hvac

Attached: pepehands.png (600x600, 236.95K)

the idea should be
"need a blowjob? we got you covered!
Our hvac products blow the freshest air in the country! call now at 180069420!"

I hate that I laughed at this, I'm freaking out we have the have our ideas in 2 hours

Don’t stress. No one seriously expects sales to do marketing.

What kind of business are you in.

I’ll give you some legit ideas.

post more info my guy, so we can maybe help you better

True, your boss just wants to scare you into making them more money because you're still young and impressionable.

kill all niggers

“Marketing ideas” is too broad. It could mean anything. What was your last campaign? How do you normally get sales?

Going into a recession, people can’t afford new purchases so you will have a lot more repairs. That is something I’d capitalize on. Focus on your skill repairing vs pressuring people to buy new. So do campaigns focused on repairing.

Maybe like a tornado, something to do with the suction being as strong as a tornado. You could like put a giant tornado inside the vac in the advertisement and the slogan could be "strong as a tornado, faster than a tumbleweed"

Attached: unknown-59.png (640x353, 465.18K)

You kiss asses that's how you get to the top sucking his dick like a hooker in broad daylight

> everyone expects a lot from me because I am the youngest member in our team

That isn’t how it works. You expect more from the more experienced sales people. Mostly you expect the youngest team members to be a pain in the ass. I appreciate your go getter attitude. Please remember that good sales people are one step away from sociopaths who make their living by manipulating people to buy things.

What marketing. Service, sales, on/offline, for new or existing customers, do you have events,

Internet poll, don't care what it's about, but give us something to play with.

>one of our funder even told me "I'm expecting a lot from you"
Then tell them if you're goingbto do marketing job, that you need to be promoted _to_ marketing and get marketing"s pay, otherwise you're out of there.
I'm completely serious dude; don't fall for this type of shit and allow yourself to be used like this.

Attached: ryoko_the_loner_by_zargon_yokoshima_d5oq116.png (666x1110, 672.45K)

OP here
we do HVAC so elektricity, heating, ventilatie for houses but in a diy concept
everything is fine from flyering to online or anything

thanks alreay guys!

it was in a fun kind of way though. he was telling a story about some other young goofball in another of his companies who came up with this weird idea that worked really well, so I guess he was comparing him to me

bump

Yeah but marketing having you basically do their job is still bullshit and it's the sign of a shit company. And look at you now; you're stressing out, when you're off (or at least when you're taking a break to post online), about how you're going to accomplish something at work that isn't even in your job description. In addition to doing your actual job.
>he was telling a story
Yeah I'm sure. All shit employers tell a story like that when they know they're fucking you in the butt. It's just your employer's variation on the Walmart/Home Depot "so and so began their journey as a part time cashier and now they're a regional manager!" It's the anal lube they use to make you accept it.

Attached: ryoko60.jpg (444x785, 53.25K)

Actually, here:
>Don't feel like paying through the cost of a divorce when you fi d out your wife fucked the HVAC installer when you were at work? Do it yourself with our easy to install & setup solution! Be the Chad in her eyes again AND keep cool this summer!"
It's clever.
It sends them a clear message never to exploit you (in this way at least) ever again.

Attached: 1658449626436595.jpg (584x800, 79.85K)

I wanna make a good impression, not get fired
but it got a HAHA out of me though

You never know, it may get a HAHA from the founder as well. And amusing the boss is more important than demonstrating ability to the boss. Such is the fucked up way the job world works.
I unironically still say go with it.

Attached: hahashow.jpg (600x431, 50.49K)

>Internet poll
Timmy here from FounderLube Systems! Let me ask you, would you rather:
A) go another year with that inefficient, worn out AC & heating system?
B) Deal with a divorce after you find out your wife cheated on you with the install guy while you were at work?
C) Upgrade to one of our new, super efficient and easy to install DIY systems!

Attached: 1658440395791344.png (1456x1057, 1.49M)

>our systems cool your house so well even the neighbor's hot teen daughter will want to come over

Attached: 1660668601477808.jpg (691x1024, 47.97K)