Imagine not having a brown gf

Imagine not having a brown gf

Attached: a63e03613ea71df1176ebac76dde44f3.jpg (1356x2048, 480.36K)

i'd call her fuzzy face

imagine smell

A hot brown

Attached: 1371584272153 (1).jpg (616x462, 38.09K)

Not like rotten milk atleast.

Indian people are so ugly

I fucked an indian chick once and her pussy tasted like curry

Wish I’d married the brown chick I dated in college. Tight little body, hadn’t fucked 40+ dudes, smart af n making 6 figures as a doc now, decent in bed, wanted a family and wanted me to be the man. Instead I married a girl from Pennsylvania and hate every aspect of my life. She dialed up her cuntyness, decided she didn’t want kids, competes to be be man, works as a teacher making no money but lords it over me how important her job is. I want to leave her but I’m bald n old now. Trapped in a prison I made for myself.
TL;DR - get yourself a brown bitch from the east

Imagine having one and explaining to your soulcrushed parents that you ruining your lineage is worth it.

lmao did you seriously marry a white girl in 2022? Normies.. when will they learn?
t. married an Indian qt and couldn't be happier.

shes hot though

Attached: 1 .jpg (700x1057, 156.85K)

Bruh same. She was a ms state contestant at the time and just drop dead gorgeous

indians r super hot nwadays

Attached: anusha 1.jpg (2400x1920, 506.37K)

Am currently dating a Muslim girl and I love it. There is a HUGE downside of her not being as sexually fun as other girls I’ve been with (to a large degree), but there’s also a lot of social stability and peace of mind that comes from the relationship as well.

Got a crush on several Indian girls at my college and took another on a few dates. They can be seriously gorgeous and awesome. They have a strong sense of pride and value but it hasn’t been warped into some generic victim complex by modern Western feminism.

Indian girls are amazing, they fetishize white guys and really want to please. Been with a few Indian girls and they have all been eager to please and willing to learn things if taught

What lineage?

cute lil salvador dali mustache

Attached: a63e03613ea71df1176ebac76dde44f3.png (1328x758, 777.94K)

Imagine not liking body hair

Attached: 48405397757_a97e5b7cce_h.jpg (1473x998, 287.5K)

pits, pussy, and asshole hair are all great (and obviously top of head, eyebrows/lashes etc. are fine) but anywhere else is gross.

body hair is uncivilised and a sign of regressed evolution

I find women with more body hair are usually more level headed and down to Earth. Maybe they have manly genes, I don't know I'm not a scientist.

Attached: DSC03704_cp.jpg (999x1340, 289.21K)

im as white as it gets and so is most of my country so I'm used to smooth, hairless alabaster and pink, used to fuck a skinny dark haired chick with giant tits who was a little hairy years ago and she was total batshit