Hi Any Forums

Hi Any Forums

I hate my neighbours. How do i fuck with their house to cause them a lot of trouble and not draw attention to myself?

I live practically in the middle of the forrest and their house is just a small summer house. For the most part of the year i'm alone in the area so it's easy to not have any witnesses, but setting it on fire would be a little too risky.

Anything else i can do?

Attached: disaster-girl.jpg (500x375, 29.71K)

Will post naked pics of my gf for good suggestions

Frozen piss disks.
Always.

Fuck up their door locks, you can just put some tiny rocks in it and it fucks it up.

I assume it’d be annoying to replace a lock in the middle of nowhere

what?

Pepper spray in any air intake. Car, vents, ac...

Go find some dry mold in the forest and infest their house with it.

depends, are you the asshole or are they ?
kind regards...

Put mustard gas in their house

They pour leftover paint to the creek that runs partially through my land and are generally noisy as fuck. I tried not be an asshole but.. i'm just fed up with their bullshit.

That's too obvious.

>They pour leftover paint to the creek
Isn't that something you can call the cops on them for?

will do definitely
That is a good idea.

Here's a pic for ya

Attached: 20211121_101148222.jpg (698x798, 148.64K)

Termites, maybe? Would take some effort, but if you can get a queen over to the house...

this is an EPA violation and they would love to arrest someone

you can do that. But then you're going to an open conflict, and with some people, it's just not a good idea unfortunately... They are just a degenerate redneck scum so i'd rather make their time here miserable than make matters worse for myself

it's a brick house, so not very effective.

You should enable wildlife and fungi to fuck over their property then.
Like move a colony of red fire ants into their foundation, entice raccoons to move into their attic and shit like that.

Freeze piss on saucers. Slide under door. It melts INSIDE their home.

Fungi is doable. And the termites is not such a bad idea either, their roof is wooden after all.
fucking good idea. I think it might be even more simple, since i can piss through their chimney. The house is one floor only and easy to get on the roof

>have some more tits user

Attached: 20220629_204445222.jpg (652x982, 186.88K)

I'd advise against doing the piss thing, unless you have access to animal piss.
Your own piss can fuck you over if they do a DNA test on it. You know in the case your neighbors feel harassed and call the cops.

I can get my dog's piss somehow. But i don't think they're smart enough to know you can do this so i just need to dehydrate myself enough to make my piss smell bad...

Which ones is on here?