>I say "maybe, but im broke"
>She offers to pay for me
> i then agree
>i then ghost her and dont go
>i apologise days later and say i forgot
> try to get with other girls
> get rejected by all of them
>regret not having fucked the shit out of fat chick
>thinking about contacting fat chick to apologise and get into relationship cuz shes dtf
what are your thoughts /b. should i get w her?

Attached: 1000_F_189719271_aZ2DRRRdcLGGtdNwloCmuJ7QKq7yyMaO.jpg (1000x800, 132.43K)

You don't deserve her. Grow the fuck up, faggot.

why do i not deserve her

you're a shitty person, don't waste her time

you dont even know me. i wouldnt be wasting her time

"huh she's fat and ugly I don't want to date her just use her as a piece of meat to fuck"
you're haven't taken the moral high ground

You seem indeed desperate.

> what are your thoughts /b. should i get w her?

No, cause you're desperate and as the other said you'd be wasting her time. She's better off you

Im just being honest. yea shes not pretty. yea a big part of me wanting to get with her is cuz i wanna fuck. But she also has a great personality so i would wanna date her. maybe i didnt elaborate my post well enough, but it doesnt change my actual intentions

>New student in high school.
You need to be 18 to use this site.

i am 21.

I'm 21 too man and I think you're acting immature

You already screwed up.

See idiot incels like you that browse this site too much get picky over not getting a 10/10 Stacy.

I hope chubby chick turns you down, and you stay a virgin well into college.

just fuck her user, don't tell your friends and don't commit

Fat chicks are fun to fuck. Don’t listen to the moralfags telling you not to, they can fuck off to Reddit. Go bag a pig.

If you're 18, you could just bang a hooker

Thanks user. idk why the others think its morally wrong.

i've thought about that but i feel like its a waste of money

Because you are being a dick to her without needing to be, therefore deserve to stay a kissless virgin.

you'll be able to fuck her butt and treat her like shit until something better comes along

just ask yourself, would it be better than lying around tugging your dick?

how am i being a dick?

I fucked one at 17, sometimes it is a waste of money because you were either scammed or they were just very terrible but your dilemma could easily be solved with a prostitute. You want sex without the drama? prostitute is right there. you have made up your mind though, you want to beg, plead and be desperate for pussy, so much so that you are willing to bang an uggo just to get off when you can bang a relatively decent looking woman for a bit of cash. its your life bro

Literally read your orignal post.

If a chick treated you the way you are treating her, you'd be whining about what a Karen and bitch she is.

you're not, the guy crying is a permavirgin fedora doffer

he hasnt actually said anything to her, thats the thing. he just has been flaking on and off, we know the private thought process but she doesnt so I dont think he is a dick. Dude, if it were the other way around this conversation wouldn't be happening and there would be no negotiation. You can't force attraction, is it an asshole thing to have tried to be open minded when it comes to big women but not be able to be attracted to them?

No i wouldnt. i've been treated essentially worse and i still to this day would give that person another chance. life aint so simple you know

Yes you would.

You'd be here going on an incel rant about how only chads get people, and how niggers stole your girl, and you are cucked again.

I will tell you how to Salvage this though, even though you will prolly fuck it up with your naturally dickish entitled attitude.

Ask her out, pay, and show her a good time without trying to fuck first.

Who knows you might actually like her, if you weren't a virgin shit head.

Why are you trying to force him to be into someone he doesn't find attractive? I remember posting something similar. When I was in highschool, there was this borderline obese chick who had dyed hair and was molested as a kid that wanted me, my "girlfriend" at the time told me this and I didn't need to know that and b, I wasn't attracted to her. Maybe she wasn't attracted to me but either way I wanted to be alone and do my own thing, how am I the asshole if I just want to be alone? I wasn't attracted to her, it isn't about "hurr durr only anorexic bimbos" but come on, how is he the asshole if he a) just wants to bang b) doesnt want to settle down with fatties and c) genuinely is not attracted to overweight women?

oh the irony

Attached: 1660916818628.jpg (1024x1023, 90.24K)

OP here. The reason i didnt get with her in the first place is also cuz i felt like we were moving too fast, and i was also severly depressed and had a lot of issues myself, wich i didnt want to add to her life. im only considering hitting her up now because i have gotten alot better, and i think i could make her happy, and she could make me happy

what a retard. Get a fit chick, why get with a fatty? it just makes fatties think they can do better than they deserve.