This aged well

This aged well.

Attached: Trump Mexico.jpg (1100x619, 143.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/abc-mexico-pay-15-billion-us-border-security/story?id=86672772)
dailykos.com/stories/2022/4/17/2092543/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-31
dailykos.com/stories/2022/5/12/2097721/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-32
dailykos.com/stories/2022/7/8/2109231/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-33
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barely aged at all. The repugnance has been completely retained.

Whos building the wall now? Biden is building the wall now.

So it turns out Biden got Mexico to pay $1.5 bil to build the wall (here: abcnews.go.com/Politics/abc-mexico-pay-15-billion-us-border-security/story?id=86672772)

Well, first of all, most of the immigrants aren't mexicans. Fucking unstable south and central america are parading in here.

but, yeah, fuck it, whatever...he's not clearly being racist by the second word in that sentence.

Then the prophecy has come true. Interesting.

The truth is not racist. Unless you vote pedocrat then everything is racist.

The Prophecy.

Attached: TrumpBible.jpg (500x500, 107.07K)

Trump companies hire illegal immigrants. That guy is a big fat senile stupid old man.
Typical boomer hysteria campaigning

Well, the truth is it mostly isn't mexicans. Reach into your bag of sloganeering for some other zombie traitor republican chant.

Also, republicans are pedophiles.
dailykos.com/stories/2022/4/17/2092543/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-31

what is the daily kos position on $40 billion to ukraine?
is that going to be enough?

Attached: pig disgusting.jpg (225x224, 5.83K)

>he's not clearly being racist by the second word in that sentence.

True, Mexico is not a race

nm, it looks like the page has been updated from 31 to 33 pages.

pg32
dailykos.com/stories/2022/5/12/2097721/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-32

pg33
dailykos.com/stories/2022/7/8/2109231/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-33

Attached: 72383552.jpg (418x278, 40.34K)

South Americans aren't Mexicans, fucking nimrod.

you're obviously an economics major. Fuck you sound dumb as fuck when you write stupid shit like that

Saying Mexican or Chinese doesn't make you inherently racist, Captain Doctor Internet GoogleLord Sir.

>Weed about to be legal in US.

>Wall quietly appears.

coincidence?

He's not wrong. Some rapists may be good people. Maybe they are not, which is why he said
>I assume
and not
>I know / I am certain

tfw you're ESL and you have to explain English to OP.

sweet esl burn

>have to explain English to OP.
You had to explain english to the voices in your head. The only claim I made was that aged well.

Learn some reading comprehension.

Lovely strawman. It would be a shame if I had to explain logical fallacies to you.

Move that goal, user. To different state.

You idiot, he obviously used the incorrect term because it's obvious what he meant to say. He's obviously somewhere between indifferent, careless, unresearched, and racist. The trifecta of stupid. The clincher is HE REPEATED THIS GOLF-CLUB NAZI SPEECH at multiple stump speech stops.

trump isnt a good guy
he stole the nuclear codes to sell to russia
that is not a good guy

Keep reaching for that 1up feeling. Create as much fiction as you need.

He stole the Colonel's secret recipe too.

Attached: DBMhxfTXUAAnCO_.jpg (800x601, 60.87K)