Found out I'm over 20% native American

Found out I'm over 20% native American
>wat do?

Attached: img.png (714x979, 67.74K)

Post Pic and timestamp you Brown mutt

I'll trade you everything you own for some firewater chief

Learn about your heritage.

scalp a mofo

Go get one of those cards, get your ebt, drink firewater provided by same ppl who stole ur land, become alcohol intolerant, drink lots of alcohol, become haggard from alcohol abuse because firewater has only been introduced to your people in recent generations, die in some shitty apartment paid for by the government while you sip ur last sip of free alcohol while u lament whitey w/ ur final breath

lel
Decendant from the web Comanche tribe, was told this recently by my mother and grandmother. Had no idea
Show me that forehead boy!
Thank God I don't drink.

Attached: quannah p_0.png (1179x1200, 938.03K)

Do I win?

Attached: Capture.png (429x173, 9.34K)

yes, you are the woggest

>op here
The ironic thing is I'm half Italian, around 30% Mexican and now I find out 20% native BUT I'm the whitest looking guy in the planet, It's pretty funny

You bend over like any other native american before you.

>actual whitest man on earth here
Prove it.. I call bullshit

Just act like a fucking normal person.
Don't tell natives that they're "part" native either, you might get shanked.

you better be literally color white, like not just the color

Did you guess that from my race or the fact that I'm op?

If your identity is not Native American, it doesn't mean much.
You are American. The American nation was formed by incorporating people from different backgrounds. If you are raised in an Italian or any other way, you could pursue your roots, but you are American, that's you identity and history, you build from there.

Commanches were based.

Believe me, pale white and I even have been getting out in the sun lately
Don't think this'll be something I'll brag about
I'm damn close to it
See I love my Italian heritage, my fathers side. Always had a fascination with Italy and ancient Rome. I live in a predominantly Mexican town so I've been in that culture all my life. It's a good one, luckily the kinds of Mexicans who are hard workers and came here legally. Now that I learned this new discovery about my heritage ill love to look into it. History is really cool and fun for me. But I'm not going to let it define me or anything.
So that's why I'm so awesome...

Attached: 20220819_050544.jpg (2775x3244, 1.31M)

>Pic
>Whitest man on the Planet
Thats petty Brown op, bet you have Brown hair and eyes to, stop copin

Let me explain myself op, because youre kinda delisional, Pic is petty White for a White Guy, youre petty Brown for a White Guy but the perfect color for a beaner

Attached: IMG_20220819_141859_506.jpg (640x640, 94.28K)

Nice hand, now post a picture of your running bull at full mast

It's dark out right now, during the day I glow lol
I live amongst the beaners, I stick out quite a bit. Despite me being a mutt boy
Still 6ft though, so that helps

And how do you feel about that "tomahawk chant" now? Are you "woke"?

>Its dark outside, user race isnt just skin color (and your is petty Brown anyways)

I don't think I'll be dancing around the fire in my backyard or going to any dnc rally.
>may vote no on prop 27

So you look like Pic in the Daylight, doubt, i look pale all the day day or nigth

lol I'm the "brown man" now
>at least I'm not a nigger

Comanches were so fucking bad ass they would rapid fire their bow and arrows. America had to invent the 6 shooter to outgun their arrows.