Do I pass? (Transfem) if not what could I do to pass better? I can't go on e or anything

Do I pass? (Transfem) if not what could I do to pass better? I can't go on e or anything

Attached: Untitled371_20220819131258.png (1280x1280, 1.55M)

You make a pretty good incel

Aww man :(

you look like the offspring of Elliot Rodger and Isabella Janke

Top right and bottom left you could pass. not the others.
Still cute.

Wait so transfem, is that mtf or ftm

Well thanks. I notice the pictures that I hide the most with glasses and long fluffy hair are the best

Transfem means mtf

Let us ask an AI

Oh boy would you look at that you make a pretty handsome chap with that smile man.
Pretty sure girls would be all over your dick if you got rid of that yee yee ass glasses

Attached: 1660907598830358.png (1280x1280, 1.44M)

Oh ok, yea you kinda look like a ftm at best I'd say

Also fuck off to faggot I had a thread dedicated for this shit

But I want to be a pretty girl not a handsome chap :(

Well that means I look girly enough right? That's great!

Tits and timestamp

>Tits
user...

No that just means you neither look feminine no masculine. So essentially a child.

You might get lucky in your next reincarnation user, you can't change sex, only appearance.
You'd be better off accepting yourself as you were born.

I mean I am quite young (I think it would be best to not explicitly say my age on here LMAO) so it makes sense for me to look like a child

Hey. I'm a misogynist not a transphobe.

Oh, in any case, all those glasses make you seem like a boy, and in the top left pic your jawline is just too strong, and your hair isn't very feminine either.

Can we tell you if your ass would pass?

>Do i pa-ACK!

Attached: 1660909091801.jpg (768x1024, 125.03K)

Then you're a fucking idiot

Stop smoking weed and fapping and go the fuck outside

for real tho, you looking for a bf?

you pass as a fag bitch, if that is what you are going for

Fucking topkek.

You know the rule OP. Tits or GTFO.

You will never be a woman or a man, and that’s official. Kill yourself please.

>smoking weed and fapping
Smoking weed and fapping doesn't make you trans user, being a delusional autogynephile makes you trans.

I'm gonna go with no. Sorry fren. Don't neck, find a good therapist and heal thyself.

My discord is Onkel Machmut#0035 ;)
Good thing I don't want to be either one! Haha tranfem means nonbinary but in transitioning into a feminine direction, i don't wanna fully be a woman, and definitely not a man

>trans

no trans has ever passed

Are you aware of how boring being this hooked on the gender spectrum makes a person?

>no trans has ever passed

Attached: EfJ2HFgVoAAcQx8.jpg (1200x675, 126.39K)