Sandy Hoax was faked. Eat shit

I refuse to believe that the Sandy Hook "massacre" took place, until I personally see the undoctored footage of it from security cameras at the school. I'm fine with viewing such tragic shootings, horrible as they may be. What I'm NOT fine with, however, is government lies.

I want the truth, and until then every single one of you who attempts to convince me otherwise, can eat shit.

Attached: Dindu Nuffin.jpg (1800x1194, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uor8MnOTM8
youtube.com/watch?v=PqY9Xvr0Ts8
rumble.com/v168f2x-we-need-to-talk-about-sandy-hook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i shidded lol

dude the government lies about everything from jfk to 9/11 and all the shit in between

Kill yourself. With extreme prejudice.

But was his dance moves real?

well i like a good conspiracy theory so lay it on me. what makes you think it was faked?

the boy was a boogie fiend

wow, some tin hat faggot doesn't believe! No one cares about about your opinion means nothing

of course it was staged

You should rube Goldberg two guns so you can kill yourself with two shots to the back of your head. Saged

butthurt jew slaves

bet you think 911 was really a terror attack and not planned by the us gov

Eat shit.
Eat shit. Better yet, provide footage, faggot.

Attached: Indeed, Eat Shit.jpg (600x758, 51.33K)

i truly believe OP is an idiot, along with all the other conspiracy theory faggots. wouldn't it be more logical to believe the simpler solution than to make some crazy narrative that some how makes these kids deaths about you? grow the fuck up and accept that you are raging homo.
One final thought, you say want proof it didn't happen but you can't accept the volumes of proof it did. now go find a dick and suck it op, you pillow biting turd burglar.

Attached: gofuckyourself.jpg (600x450, 40.82K)

you kys,because you are gullible

back when school shootings were still rare and terrifying, Alex Jones thought he could make a good spin on the story, that the whole thing was fake.

this really resonated with his audience. the American right already used school shootings as a point to manipulate gun sales, (they're gonna take our ar15s cause the shooter used em, buy them before they're gone) so this was pretty believable to an audience used to bending the truth.

now that school shootings take place every month, the entire concept falls apart. no way the gov is faking every shooting. and the idea that SH was fake never had any evidence to begin with.

You're drunk, Alex, go home.

news helicopters showed up , no air ambulance did, police declared everyone dead NOT paramedics. Wolfgang Halbig did foia requests just to see record of this school being open(utility bills etc.. denied) all the homes in the area bought and paid for december 25th 2009, CT state coroner one year before lobbied to change laws so you couldn't see public record of children laws passed supporting it, robbie parker acts super weird, men in camo being chased that day into the woods near the school saying they didn't do it, smith mundt moderization act allows gov't to lie to the people passed early 2012 well before sandy hook. I listened to the police tapes bizarre stuff about men in nun suits leaving the scene. The list goes on and on but you can watch a documentary about in rumble called we need to talk about sandy hook

Alex Jones had to pay $7M for believing this, because it was proven demonstrably false.
He can pay it because he has lots of money and doesn’t need it all.
How much do you mot need, OP

So... do you have any actual evidence, or just more hearsay?

many of us believe you are just a fucking shill laborer for the jews that run this place, keep it up goy, Just remember they hate you just as much as they hate me for spilling the truth out there. It was a hoax, waaaaay too much weird shit surrounding it

youtube.com/watch?v=-uor8MnOTM8

Justice System is a Fantasy like Santa, sorry to burst the bubble

youtube.com/watch?v=PqY9Xvr0Ts8

Eat shit. Or produce footage. THEN eat shit.

Attached: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (1200x1668, 356.74K)

You either want to learn the truth about it all or you don't, if you don't stop right now, don't look because there is no turning back. Look man I'm not stupid I don't believe in flat earth bullshit but I did this stuff (EMS) for for 3 decades, how this was handled is not how you handle these incidences.rumble.com/v168f2x-we-need-to-talk-about-sandy-hook.html