I love my girlfriend but she has some really not sexy feet. And thats kind of a big deal for me...

I love my girlfriend but she has some really not sexy feet. And thats kind of a big deal for me. Am I doomed to be with some yucky feet or is there potential? The things that first grabs my attention is the shape of the toes and the pale chunkiness of the foot. Can pedicures turn this foot into something that makes me coom?

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-140453_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2340, 1.26M)

Your brain has been fucked up by the internet. This is a pretty average foot.

Her feet are pretty fucking disgusting, yeah... At least make her cut her gross nails or something.

You don't deserve her.
In fact, you don't deserve to be alive. Footfags go to hell alongside furries.

start by a french pedi. might have potential

She just have to cut her nails. Your coomer brain has been reprogrammed to coom at undesirable parts by the jews. You are a lost case, an hero now

>listen babe I'm a foot fag, and therefore it requires that you take care of your feet to keep me. sorry thats the way it is

Send more of her feet

So many angry lonely people. Try getting a gf of ur own bros. Lol "you don't deserve her" ur a fag lol

tell her to cut her nails and uh... maybe wear socks

Here ya go buddy

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-140341_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2340, 1.14M)

How old is she?

im gonna puke

I hope just some pedis and some continuos care helps them. Thanks for saying she could have potential

19 why?

Cut her fucking nails Jesus. And always keep them painted. That’ll make them tolerable.

Just curious. I actually don't think her feet like too bad. You just gotta learn to see beauty in irregularities. They make a person seem much more human.

kys

After you

Meh imma rub one off to that foot, it's not like I have better things to do.

I will now proceed to masubate to your girlfriends feet. Thanks OP

SEND MORE

Get her to cut the nails short, and from then on just file them - don't cut. Scrub feet carefully and thoroughly at least once a day. Always wear cotton socks. Always wear well-fitting, breathable shoes.
Get her to stick to this for three months and see how she's doing - and THEN a full pedicure.
Warning, though: Girls who don't look after their feet properly often don't look after the rest of themselves very well either.