Cuckold thread. Anyone actually share their wife or let her fuck someone else? What's the big turn on...

Cuckold thread. Anyone actually share their wife or let her fuck someone else? What's the big turn on? Share your stories and pictures

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-063054.png (2400x1080, 910.37K)

no. i'm not married

Bump

Attached: 112717fbd229097c5dbec827ab65da11.jpg_copy_800x600.jpg (800x600, 90.57K)

No
But I've been a Bull to two couples. Didn't even mean to be either.

Bump

Kinda. We never actually do anything irl with other people but we thought it would be fun to be open online. Sending nudes, esex etc but I found I didn't really enjoy it all that much so just chose to only do stuff with my girlfriend but she still enjoys esex with people see meets online occasionally so it's kinda being cucked.

Been cheating on my girlfriend with a girl who has a boyfriend.

Not the kind of cuck you're looking for, but maximum cuck nonetheless

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-061127-744.png (1080x1815, 196.72K)

You're texting yourself you idiot

Cucks, send me your wives, must show face, older preferred, kik Rad80x

Sry, i wanted to seem cool. I’m a virgin

Idk I’ve always liked the idea of being vacation swingers but I think I just wanna fuck other chicks.

Not me but one time I was hanging out with some friends on a couple's game night and one of my buddies steered the conversation into the topic of sex and he somewhat proudly mentioned how he and his wife are in cuckoldry. The room largely fell silent after that and it was pretty awkward, not sure what he expected. After that we saw them less and less.

Attached: 20220502_222257.jpg (1080x1080, 87.24K)

My Asian wife has sex with random white guys who message her on Instagram. I let her do it as long as she tells me all the details. It’s a huge turn on for me

Gf has been cucking me with an 18 year old who was a vigin before he met her

got into it by accident when a dude watching my ex blow me became him fucking her in the ass.

I like to roll play online with strangers, but my wife isn’t into it. I’ll share her pics and a few times have met up with guys to watch them stroke to her pics, it’s a rush ngl

wife and i had a dead bedroom for like a decade. we pretty much were ready to divorce. on vacation i saw her talking to a black dude and i felt a rush of emotions and jealousy and really "saw" her for the first time in years, how hot she still was and how dare this fucking black guy talk to my wife. that night we banged and it was actully great. we talked about it after and i mentioned it and she joked that if tahts what did it then she'll talk to every black dude in town.

next night she kinda stalked them and chatted to them all and we had crazy hot sex again.

from there it sorta spiraled into her pushing the envelope more and more and talking went to flriting then eventually kissing.
our marriage recovered and we actually we were really happy. form there it just became like a thing.

iono. seeing my hot/special wife next to some low life really makes her best/hot attributes stand out and makes her exciting. shes this boring white woman but secretly shes talking/fucking blacks like a super naughty ho. iono. just turns me on.

Post her nude or it didn’t happen

had a thick blonde gf in college, found out she was cucking me with a bbc the whole time, now it's the shit that makes me cum the hardest

My white English gf was cheating on me with an African migrant student then she left me. He was 10 inches

>have 2inch penis
>gf is white Anglo goddess
>huge ass, most perfect pawg ass you've ever seen
>talk big about what I'm going to do to her
>time comes
>too small to get passed her cheeks
>she tells me it's not even in during and all I can do is fuck her cheeks like a loser
>we never had sex again
>was lucky to get a handjob or a chance to fuck her hand
>she would joke about going to "fuck jamal" to my face, tell me that's what she was doing in texts etc
>totally joking
>tells ne her old flatmate had a 10 inch dick and wanted to fuck but she was too scared
>after months of getting pounded by some nigger immigrant she breaks up and confesses
>I actually believe she was never in the mood while she was getting railed every time I wasn't there

Now I stroke to her ass pics I still have saved and think of her taking black cock. I wish I got to watch

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-153400_Messenger.jpg (988x882, 111.39K)

Not married. Shared a few exes and current, long term gf. I just find it hot, which is why it’s my kink or fetish or however you want to define it. Started in part due to my own insecurities. I’m not a big guy and was constantly afraid an ex was going to cheat. Introducing this to our relationship let me control that a bit.

There’s something really fun in it. For me it’s kind of a detachment. She’s just this girl I know really well and I’m witnessing a really intimate, private, sexy thing. Then I know her dirty little secret. The guys who’ve been involved have been friends too, so it’s been really hot to hear what they think about my girl(s).

I’ve got some stories I can tell, but I’ve already gone on long enough in this post.

Post ass pics

gf and I have been swinging for a year or so, had a lot of fun doing it, but I really want an mmf/to watch her fuck a guy soon. she's starting to open up to it but she really likes having a woman there (tbf so do I). hopefully it happens soon. pic related, lingerie she bought for one of our couple friends

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13_224608.jpg (1440x2560, 170.68K)