I have reservations about this

I have reservations about this

Attached: 6734353762.jpg (939x832, 324.72K)

Looks caucasian af

>reservations
Kek

really bad bate this thread is.

anyhow, only an idiot would have an issue with a Native American going to space.

only an idiot would not understand that EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING now has to be diverse and inclusive in order to garner public praise.

kek

About as Native American as Elizabeth Warren

>reservations

Attached: 1657822462543.png (200x200, 29.25K)

shes a mutt mixed with native & nigger blood just like you lol

>just like you lol
that part was unnecessary, bro...

How?

HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA

>reservations

Attached: DELICIOUS.gif (498x206, 1.98M)

You're on Any Forums, she's in a fighterjet. Guess who cocked it up.

that was milton jones bad, nice.

Attached: 1642918491390.gif (224x194, 1.96M)

The only person accused of criminal activity in space is a woman, and the indigenous demographic tends to be over-represented in crime. Let's go

He just called you an American user, chill.

>The only person accused of criminal activity in space is a woman
What space crime did she commit?

>reservations

Attached: kashda.jpg (565x543, 23.22K)

Some lesbian was accused for stealing someone's identity and illegally opening up a bank account from space. I think she got cleared but idk.

Of course you do. You have a tiny dick

Attached: 1660656385704684.jpg (400x400, 50.11K)

is this is now a spot a bot thread?

Nice! Now we just need to send the rest of them.