Be fit, decent looking beta christcuck

>be fit, decent looking beta christcuck
>Used to laugh at videos about simps donating large sums to twitch e-girls only to rage when finding out she was married/ had a boyfriend etc
>find some random instagram chicks profile, her ass was HUGE
>one of the tags in her posts was "findom", don't know what it is and look it up
>Basically it's paying a woman for the sake of paying.
>Start getting these weird cravings and urges to pay her, to simp for her fat ass
> Also feel the urge to worship her as a Goddess
>The feelings grow stronger and stronger every day until I buckled under the pressure and messaged her
>She eagerly accepted me as her wallet and worshipper.
>Now worship Goddess.
AMA I guess

Attached: 300070976_424337343091748_8608441368848829699_n.jpg (1080x1348, 202.25K)

>beta
what else did you expect? what do you like about that?

Shut the fuck up.
Any Forums becomes more of a retail channel by the day.

neck yourself off

>what else did you expect?
I was in denial for a long time about being a beta male.
>what do you like about that?
There is no domination more extreme then having to worship someone, to change their most deeply held beliefs.

Attached: B&W.png (416x720, 305.4K)

ok, but why do you like getting dominated? how does she dominate you? is it just that you have to pay her? what do you feel when she does so? post her @ btw

Havent posted here in like 5 years, but i had to now cause this is so fucking fake..."post her @ btw" haha

as the user before said

neck yourself lazy cunt

>ok, but why do you like getting dominated?
No idea, i'm just super submissive and I don't know why.
>how does she dominate you? is it just that you have to pay her?
It's a findom thing mostly yeah, I have to worship her, do tasks, pay her etc
>what do you feel when she does so?
I feel extremely aroused, literally nothing has been hotter to me than findom. Lucynukes is her @.

Attached: boot.jpg (1242x2208, 151.99K)

Her ass is comically large.

It's literally a different poster

Attached: different poster.png (482x83, 17.33K)

I'm not OP, i wanted him to post her @ to see if she was even remotely worth it. she's not.

this is some real gay shit to be honest. what tasks did you do for her for example? she's a 6 at best btw, the ass doesn't negate the face.

there's a ton of instahoes like that these days, and a lot of it is from gross shit like "Brazilian Butt Lift" or cosmetic surgery.

Yea it's an instant boner killer for me.

Does she send you any extra content for sending her money? I simped for a while for a Columbian chick but at least she pretended we were in a relationship and would send me pics whenever I asked.

>what tasks did you do for her for example?
All sorts of typical BDSM/Femdom stuff, it's all online as I live across the Atlantic so there's limits but i'm satisfied, though i'm very low maintenance so maybe i'm just easy to please.
>Does she send you any extra content for sending her money?
She does but I never ask nor am particularly interested, she's supposed to be my "domme" after all, wouldn't be vert dominant to do something your slave asks of you.

Attached: blu.jpg (1080x1326, 101.42K)

btw I can post chat logs if people would like

fuck it i'll post em

Attached: post1.png (589x416, 37.33K)

Attached: Post2.png (583x227, 19.6K)

Bitch, die already. No self respecting man gives a online whore money, without a tangible benefit. Money hungry hoes.

Attached: post3.png (588x403, 36.36K)

Attached: post5.png (573x510, 43.68K)

"powerful ass" kek

>what tasks did you do for her for example
Guess i'll specify some examples. She had me make a shrine to worship her, every morning I was required to send a pic of me kneeling and say "Good morning Goddess, what can I do for you today?" She'd have me be in painful or humiliating positions for long periods of time etc. She said she enjoyed having a physically much stronger man under her total control.

Attached: yoga.jpg (1080x1080, 91.82K)

When is your vasectomy planned?

continued.
Very optimistic of you to assume i'd ever be in the position to need one thanks :).

Attached: post6.png (566x502, 45.57K)

ok i gotta leave youre making me cringe way too hard. i pity you friend. but you probably get your jollies off that.

I hope that one day you go broke and that at that point she is totally financially reliable on you.

I follow her on IG but I can't find any other social media presence or findom hashtags. Should I jut DM her asking to worship? Any pic to share?