An army plane with bombs did no damage to ESB but on 9/11 civilian planes took down the WTC, can anyone explain?

An army plane with bombs did no damage to ESB but on 9/11 civilian planes took down the WTC, can anyone explain?

Attached: 7515-esb-wtc12.jpg (500x550, 42.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK_iBYSqEsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chad 1930s architecture vs soyboy1960s architecture.

the planes are bigger so they break more of the tower
boom i win
another easy dub

get fucked,
dylan

Wow the shills are out in force today

ESB: Older, better established building techniques. While it has elevators they aren't in a core shaft that channelled the fire. Jet fuel memes can't melt concrete beams. Military planes are smaller and carry less fuel. This was also an accident.
WTC: Newer building using an at-the-time more experimental design. The burning fuel from the planes got into the elevator core where it traveled up and down the shaft. Apparently jet fuel can melt steel beams, or at least heat them enough to weaken them. Larger plane, more fuel since it just recently took off. This was a calculated attack designed to do maximum damage to the building.

low effort generic jew insult post
also i type more words than you so im better by default

thats two points for me. how can you catch up?

you wont,
dylan

WTC used modern building methods whereas the ESB was old. ESB used insulation and the plane hit where there were 14 inches of reinforced concrete and steel on the outside alone.

they used to know how to build shit but they don't anymore

>14 inches of reinforced concrete and steel on the outside alone
There you go, the old building methods are sturdier at least on the outside. Makes sense too since the old way, the concrete walls supported the building. Plane can't destroy sufficient wall, doesn't knock down the building. The new way puts a significant amount of the meltable steel beams that hold it up right in the middle, near an elevator shaft that carries the fire up and down. Also, accident vs intentionally aiming to do just that after studying the building's design.

ESB was simply built different.

>tons and tons of floors with hard steel
>upper floors collapse
>the steel just vaporates and falls into itself
>doesn't even fall to the side
>just perfectly collapses in itself like a controlled demolition
seriously i'd take someone believing in santa claus more serious than someone believing this wasnt a controlled demolition.

Why the fuck would it fall to the side, retard?

> thousands of tons
> full of air

learn to physics you fucken retard

>Hard steel

Yes because hardness is the key factor lol do u even structural engineer bro?

Funny part is that I'm pretty sure the final nail in the coffin of Bethlehem Steel was that they didn't win the WTC contract and instead they used cheap and shitty Chinese steel. Also the insulation had been falling off because the trusses were rusted and the fireproofing was done by a mob affiliated company.

youtube.com/watch?v=PK_iBYSqEsc

>dude it's just falling you know
>it's just the hard steel pushing it down
>you know structural engineers can prove that right you know?
>dude just trust me

Things tend to fall in one direction, down. Very heavy things take more force to divert this fall direction. That air is only held in glass windows. The downward motion is already breaking them. Adding some air pressure for good measure will bust them out better. Then the air can escape. Or maybe it would just go up through stairwells and the elevator shaft as the stuff inside collapses and leaves a steel-and-glass shell that then falls when nothing is holding it up anymore, I'm no building physicist. Either way, concrete buildings tend to fall over because the "down" direction is blocked by sturdy concrete. But if steel is most of the support and you've softened it with fire, down is the most obvious direction for it to fall.

I see that the retards are out and about.

WTC at the level where Flight 11 hit had 1/4 inch thick exterior columns. Hollow too. Held to the ones above and below it by four bolts each. No fireproofing.

Trusses improperly fireproofed (fireproofing kept falling off of the rusted trusses) with 1.09 inch thick rodding in the trusses. Staircase protected by 1.5 inch sheetrock. I could probably break it by hitting it.

Inner core was formidable but improperly fireproofed (just like the trusses). Hollow columns. Would be able to hold up on it's own but the outer columns were pulled down by the collapsing building. The inner core actually stood for a few seconds after 1 WTC collapse.

You can see the outer columns pulling in on the floors that collapse first on 2WTC right before the tower comes down. Trusses sagged and pulled inwards. It doesn't have to melt to weaken. Ever seen a blacksmith?

Finally, the heat and energy for the softening of steel was absolutely there. Enough fuel to fly from Massachusetts to California is a lot. You know what's also a lot? Literal fucking acres of floors covered in flammable shit. The energy was also there to weaken it.

Tldr you are retard

Bro it was a tiny military plane ofc it causes less desctruction then these big ass commercial planes what is your point

2.1 trillion dollars announced missing from federal coffers the day before on 9/10/2001

9/11, the Pentagon IRS auditing department, WTC 7 IRS records keeping facility, and the twin towers are all destroyed.

So basically any way to find out where that money went, and the entire staff leading the investigation were killed.

Conspitards like to bring up buildings burning and not collapsing. Funny thing is that in most of the "after" photos you can see that the only parts that usually survive are the steel reinforced concrete parts. The purely steel portion usually softens so much that it folds and no longer looks like it was ever used in a building.

The ESB didn't have '6 dancing Jews' (google it)

> the WTC was upright
> Airplane transed it

Natural trans.

The core problem with the "jews did 9/11" theory is that George W. Bush isn't jewish.

Also B24 weighs something like 50,000lbs with a full load. 757 and 767 weigh in at 250,000 and 400,000 lbs.

ESB is Chad steel and concrete because when it was built they tended to over design shit.

WTC's were flimsy as fuck because when it was built they were one upping each other on who could build cheapest and lightest.

Ignoring the claim about missing money.
All the records were backed up to remote site. So they never were lost, so you're full of shit

You post logic.

It is countered by imaginary bullshit
> 14 inch outer walls in a non military fortress
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA