I don’t know how to lose weight, I’ve spent my whole life trying and failing. I’m 200 pounds 5’6 just turned 18...

I don’t know how to lose weight, I’ve spent my whole life trying and failing. I’m 200 pounds 5’6 just turned 18. Help. I don’t need cruelty it won’t help I’ve pushed myself farther and farther down with cruelty turned inwards. I just need realistic advice. I want to be 120-135 area it’s healthy in bmi, yes I’m a female and before you say tits or gtfo just hear me out ok you guys are the only honest people I can think of to go to that won’t say yOuRe nOT FaT oMg. I am fat and I hate myself for it and I want to change I want to know realistically how long it will take and what I need to do and y’all are the only ones I know to go to I have pcos which makes is super difficult to lose weight for added info

Attached: EC754848-3E7A-40D4-AF3B-6F4A35737DC4.jpg (495x579, 210.17K)

Have you tried fasting? How much do you exercise?

jack off more
eat more lettuce and broccoli
eat vitamins

Have you tried tits or gtfo?

Eat less.

I’ve tried intermittent fasting but it seemed to make things worse with my metabolism and currently I work as a waitress so I’m on my feet moving for at least 8 hours a day

That’s the thing though I eat once a day now

What does your average diet look like?

90% of losing weight is diet. Exercise is 10%.

The obvious answer is eat less, but that's not an effective strategy.

My strategy was strict calorie counting. I counted every calorie I ate. It's a hassle but totally doable with apps like MyFitnessPal. Plus, the hassle of tracking makes you not want to snack because you don't want to bother adding the numbers.

Once you're tracking, you can set your target weight. At your weight, you could safely lose a pound a week. That means you can set a 500 calorie deficit (if you need 1900 calories to keep your weight, you only eat 1400).

Breaking overeating habits is hard but entirely doable.

The obvious answer is eat more vegetables, simple as.

Around 5-8pm I eat this chicken addiction bowl, it’s grilled chicken whole grain rice broccoli and like this sauce on top idk what it is, fries as a snack towards the end of my shift at like 12-1, but obviously I don’t eat the same stuff everyday so sometimes it’s a grilled cheese other times it’s a burger sometimes this like breakfast burger thing even tho it’s night

When I was at my lowest weight I did use my fitness pal I’ve redownloaded it just now thx for the reminder and yeah snacking and drinks is what gets me

Hm, I think that as long as you don't feel hungry you're not burning fat, so I would suggest replacing the snacks for things like cucumbers or tomatoes or maybe fruit. Avoid anything fried or containing mainly carbs.

Fuck that, everyone in the internet is user /male until you prove it.

You want good advice! Tits or GTFO.

What do you drink? I recommend just going water only, tea and coffee are fine too I suppose. In any case cut out all soda. It's literal poison.

This.
Learn your place fatty

Coffee water and soda, not diet soda though cause fuck aspartame

>LeArN yOuR pLaCe FaTtY
Man stfu

Attached: AC7CFDBC-EBDC-4FEF-8A33-C74A93F1A6AF.jpg (687x1000, 197.69K)

Have you tried quitting soda before?

Yeeah but it ended up being substituted for monster and bang tbh tho I was at a lower weight without soda so I’m not against it. I need to quit drinking it anyway it’s just fuckin sugary water so

Oprah said only one thing right in her whole hateful life, "learn to love the hunger".
She failed, we all fail, I fail.
We have to eat less and live more.
Take these words into all things and you will find your specific goal.
But the true goal is to consume less and produce more.
I know I sound like a commie dick cutting fag, but your body is a true temple, shape it with true determination.
Nothing is beyond any person, unless you are stupid (unlikely considering you honesty).
Grow (that food), work (like you deserve you well-earned rewards), save (yourself from all others, you are first), love ...
I'm drunk
Fuckyourself into sexual slavery, it is your best chance.
Fuck us all
Learned to shoot yet?
Do you even know?
Shit is fucked!
Don't need to be skinny, just strong (for who you are).
Good luck,
We are all fucked

Start exercising. For me that meant a minimum of two hours at the gym three times a week, spending 20-45 minutes on a crosstrainer and 10-20 minutes on a treadmill, and the rest doing weight machines and bodyweight exercises.

You say you're a girl: I know a lot of girls are afraid of exercising too much because they think they'll start looking like those female body builders. That just doesn't happen with normal exercise, you need a very specific diet, meds and a whole day every day exercise routine for that to even be possible.
Just get into the habit of using your muscles and stop worrying about what the scale says.
Fit is sexy. And fit is pretty easy as long as you give up the candy/soda/snack habit and just make sure to move every other day at least.
Doesn't have to be gym, you could go for a walk or jog every day. Gym just makes it easier and more convenient to get all muscles worked.

Attached: FB_IMG_16596129594849204.jpg (720x717, 279.12K)

Not only sugary water, a lot of it is also very acidic which is really bad for your teeth.
Also energy drinks are probably even worse and contain more sugar. If you need energy, eat fruit.