Gf wants sex very infrequently

Hi lads, just a question, my current girl demands a massage every night, I give her head whenever she asks, I do lots of stuff for her but she so rarely puts out, like once a week and we are 24 and 22. Would it by chance be due to my size? We have been together for 9 months now and the sex has started to die out regardless of what I do. Is this normal for relationships???

>inb4 cheating on me

She spends all her time with me so there’s no chance of that.

It seems hyper unfair, she commonly will cum a few times and then he done and no even let me finish, not even a handjob. And never given me head :(

Attached: 74A8C6AE-5EDF-44AE-A2FE-77BF8FFF8913.jpg (2822x2116, 776.75K)

Then don't give her shit, and tell her you want to fuck someone else since she won't fuck you. Or leave. Why waste your youth with someone like that?

Don't call me lad, nigger. Go back to plebbit bitch

Here’s the best advice you’ll get in the thread.
Don’t come to Any Forums for relationship or any type of advice at all.

she sounds like a pretty shitty girlfriend and shes bored of you
>She spends all her time with me so there’s no chance of that.
i think this is your problem. spend less time with her as a first step. like once/twice a week

Larp better faggot

I will not even try to negociate with that bitch. Not trying to fake an alpha chad or whatsoever, but a woman should please her man. On top of that you make a lot of efforts (maybe too much?)

An advice from my experience with women is the more you care about them, the more they become disrespectful. You just need to find the right balance to care enough but not overdo things.

Once you spoiled her, it's over man. Once the fruit is rotten, go for another fruit and try to not spoil it next time.

lol my tiny Asian gf is the opposite. She wants to be screwed every fucking day and she often complains that she's not being fucked enough.
She says I should stop masturbating and.fuck more frequently.

I like her and she's a good cute fuck (she is so tiny) but sometimes I'm tired and I've fucked her so often I lost count.
Sometimes I just go down on her and cums and that will satisfy her for a while.

Attached: consenting_girl.jpg (500x640, 76.6K)

I'm going to give you the best advice OP, don't waste your youth away, especially with a woman that doesnt wanna bang you.
when I was 23, i had a 35 yo banging body gf and we would fuck not only every day, but for hours, sucking our genitals for hours, she was on the pill and I'd cream her every day. She was so fucking hot that I'd cum on her and immediatly would get another hard on.

Don't waste your time and youth.

Sorry to reply to all in thread but I brought it up with her just then and she got angry at me and said we had sex 3 days ago get over it.

And demanding me to do more housework stuff for her.

yeah dude, i dont know what the fuck you're doing there, she's just gonna get worse and worse.

You already know what you want and you're not getting it there, what else do you want to wait for?

You imagine marrying this girl?
If at that young age she already doesnt want to put out

Yeah, stop being a pussy and kick her the fuck out. Or go fuck some other chick and tell her to get over it.

dump her man. I was dating a girl last year who was really cute, when we had sex it was great, but she was like your gf, once a week or every few days was enough for her. and it was so repetitive: always in the morning on a day when she didnt have to go to work and had time. otherwise never.
it got so fuckin boring and i jus tstarted masturbating like crazy all the time.
now im with a girl who has never turned me down for sex, sucks my cock literally every day and loves it. life is much better.
most women are horny, dont waste time with one who wont fuck you. this relationship will end anyways dont waste the time

Attached: 85884234_004_0713.jpg (800x1200, 187K)

yeah OP, your relationship isnt gonna last anyways.
Always do best by you, not only on this relationship, look for the best, hottest, horniest girls that want to fuck you like you damn well deserve. Respect yourself OP

you need to become more occupied with other shit. the proximity has removed all the thrill out of the equation and you've become too safe. it will not last until you find something to do

theres something wrong.

are you a gymfag?

but seriously youre just a kid don't be a faggot over this

are YOU the faggot Chris?
What kind of shit cuck advice is that?

"OH JUST GET BUSY ON SOMETHING, GO WORK OR READ THE PAPER INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR SEX"

How much of a fucking virgin are you?

faggot this is good advice. read OP post, he says he is always with this. absense makes the heart grow fonder. shes too used to him and comfortable and bored, he needs to make himself scarce and less available

he needs to drop that shit excuse of a woman and LIVE. He's fucking 24, with a 22yo girl that only wants to have sex once a week and has never given him head?

Fuck on outta here.

this
kick the bitch to the curb, you're still young, you'll find another. She doesn't respect you, better end this now than when you're 35 and in literally no ones tinder preferences

well i agree, i wrote this one but if he wants to try to make it work with her, he needs to stop being around her all the time

yeah, he should give her a few months of no sex, or a couple of years, that should make the relationship grow stronger than ever