White boys cannot compete

White boys cannot compete

Attached: 1659984085909183.jpg (500x667, 36.01K)

My dick is at least twice as long as that shrimp of penis, and yes I’m native american

DAILY REMINDER, BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIGGER COCKS THAN WHITE MEN, GOOGLE IT, IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT. Sorry to ruin retard :)

Yo Jason jump on disc

Sorry to ruin your thread retard :)

Kill yourself you jew nigger faggot

DAILY REMINDER, BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIGGER COCKS THAN WHITE MEN, GOOGLE IT, IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT. Sorry to ruin your thread retard :)

Oh look the discord chink tranny is back.

DAILY REMINDER, BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIGGER COCKS THAN WHITE MEN, GOOGLE IT, IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT. Sorry to ruin your thread retard :) .

DAILY REMINDER, BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIGGER COCKS THAN WHITE MEN, GOOGLE IT. IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT. Sorry to ruin your thread retard:)

Googled it this is what I found

Attached: black_penis_t-7161.jpg (422x750, 51.46K)

What big black cock does to mf

DAILY REMINDER. BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIGGER COCKS THAN WHITE MEN, GOOGLE IT, IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT, Sorry to ruin your thread retard :)

Yeah I'm sure you've taken plenty of BBC up the ass twink

DAILY REMINDER, BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIGGER COCKS THAN WHITE MEN, GOOGLE IT, IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT. Sorry to ruin your thread retard :)

I'm not a white woman

Bumping for white genocide

Im sorry for being white

Op is dirty Indian paki

You probably wish you were a woman you faggot ass little bitch. Do the world a favor and locate the tallest building you can find, then proceed to jump off while yelling how much you love BBC in your ass until you hit the ground

Is that even real? how the fuck do we compete

Attached: nig_fakepenis.jpg (535x800, 57.38K)

Why do you think I want to be a woman? Why you so obsessed with troons?