Fixed it myself!

Rate my improvising skills /10!

Attached: Ej1G9ErX0AAjdxf.jpg (828x1043, 95.57K)

1 if you have pets or children.

If he has pets or children, this will improve them through the process of natural selection.

Looks fine to me

All you really need to make it perfect is some simple soldering and electrical tape

Rating:
0 if you're white
10 if you're a fucking nigger

Make it wet to lower resistance

Nah, I just gonna use tesa tape

It looks like it's screwed.

>High probability of short-circuit/10
You wouldn't happen to have any useless cords with a compatible plug laying around, and tape?
Many devices use those. Laptops, stereos, old gsme consoles, some battery chargers, etc.
Would help to make that shit into a 6/10.

Attached: 1659790268088469.webm (640x640, 664.7K)

To add to this, there's also a polarized version of this plug that's round on one side and square on the other, to prevent inserting it the wrong way around. If you have a spare of that, just use a knife to whittle down the square side of the plastic to be round and fit in there.

Set up camera and touch your tounge to the screws while it's plugged in

not your photo goofball

lmao that's a ps2. those power cables are like a quid from any car boot. I've got about 20 of them because I kept thinking I lost mine kek

Looks good, put your tongue on the screws.

But then his tongue would be screwed.

SEND HIM ONE, ASSHOLE.

Potential electrical fire/10

It it grounded? Add a wire with a bag of dirt.

Also it is likely that the metal on those screws in combination with copper will have a not so desired effect
Use d90, x10 or similar metal products.
I’m almost certain no one here will know what that means, not the king of thing a layman can Google so just pray I guess. Idk.

Can you show a picture of the transformer and why did the original cable not work?