Im about to fucking lose it

im about to fucking lose it

gf of 3 years left me and not even 2 weeks later shes found a new girlfriend for herself. i knew she was bi but i didnt realize i meant that little to her

not sure if i want to kill myself or go on a fucking incel rampage

wwyd b

Attached: no.jpg (282x306, 32.36K)

How much did it cost you?

>i knew she was bi
Kek you were dating a fag

Kill yourself and stream it for us.

3 years nd a lot of money

>she left you.
Okay so she’s no longer a part of your life.
Why the fuck do you care? If someone leaves you, they are saying they don’t want to care about you anymore.
Why the fuck would you care about someone who doesn’t care about you?

She’s moved on.
She’s not making you look like a fool, you’re acting like a fool by caring about someone who doesn’t care about you.

When I was 26 I tried to kill myself because my girlfriend of 5 years left me for another man.
After my twin brother finding me and a 9 hour surgery, 12 days in the trauma unit, 6 days in the behavioral health unit, 10 months of living with my parents, 7 months of unemployment, 5 months of dialectical behavioral therapy, 4 other girls.
I learned that I’m pretty cool and I shouldn’t waste a squirt of piss (outside of basic human respect.) on people who don’t also think I’m pretty cool.
The guy she left me for left her for another DUDE.
And that was the cherry on top.

Nobody can love you until you love yourself: that’s the god damn truth.
Why should someone love you if you don’t even think you deserve love?

Today I’m pushing 30, I have a family and a new daughter. I love my life.
If I had killed myself over a girl who left me for a fag. I wouldn’t get to see the most beautiful smile in the world that is my daughter looking at me.
Don’t get hung up In the past and what could’ve been: think of how you can do better. Because you can do better.

Attached: 2C95A942-5E9E-4AE3-A145-0352C663DFC5.jpg (474x609, 45.56K)

That was god damn beautiful user

This

holy fucking based.

your words of wisdom may have actually just saved my life.

Listen to the man

Devils advocate
we're all about to die anyway,World War 3, risk of nuclear anhilation, CHAOS CHAOS

Attached: jevil-deltarune.gif (498x395, 1.73M)

Don't be dramatic. You're relieved of your current post and you're reassigned to my personal entourage. Happy?

[KARJ G]

FUCKING BASED!

Please shut the fuck up
1. Mutually assured destruction
2. No country is willing to kick off world war 3 unless the government is fucking loony. It's financially unwise to start a world war based on ideology. That shit died decades ago.

Im not OP, But i had a best friend since forever, one day he just up and started simping for this e-girl and turned into this hate filled version of himself.

He lashed out at everyone, including myself over things he would never explain, It killed me I loved they guy like a brother, and i genuinely thought that me and him would be pals forever.

He eventually stopped being friends with me of course, spread a bunch of lies and caused a major drama in our circle. It ate me up inside, I missed the fucker, I missed going out shooting, and hunting/camping, and just doing bro shit.

But the message is the same, Why care about someone who does not care about you? Im a stupid fuck for hoping he would stop seeing the world through simp colored glasses.

I need to focus on my life, the land i purchased and the homestead im building.

Thank you for the closure.

Attached: lpIru40.jpg (854x827, 55.57K)

Underage get out

Don’t kys OP. Just impregnate as many black wombs as you can. This will lessen the effect that niggerism has on America because less black genes.

I'm 23, the younger generations are ruining Toby foxes games adding shit to it that's not Canon QwQ

why would you date a dyke lmao have some standards faggot, i know your using the same website we all are but still dude fuck thats bad. DO A FLIP AND LIVESTREAM IT

Attached: 4d59014a9df9d031b212b5850fdb9299.jpg (474x530, 57.58K)

They are looney enough though, the other day they literally said they'd give Taiwan cover coverfire if china attacked.

China is moving troops and tanks`n`shit into Russia while Russia is moving troops to its border.

People said "russia wouldn't invade Ukraine" and look what happened .

Just get over it user, she's gonna be getting more pussy then you ever will

Attached: 1660340993276719.png (1000x808, 401.03K)