I've been drinking for 2 days straight and I think my heart is about to stop but I'm too embarrassed to call an...

I've been drinking for 2 days straight and I think my heart is about to stop but I'm too embarrassed to call an ambulance

Attached: 1660682879922135.jpg (348x418, 53.15K)

Drink some water and go to bed.
You're going to have a hell of a hangover to crawl through in the morning but that's exactly what you should do.

You'll be fine. You know what you need?
Another drink.

Call them, tell them you're alcohol and you're dying. Not joking they hail ass to you asap.

It means you are not drinking enough beer, grab a case and get to it, remember if u quit drinking now, you will look like a massive faggot

By the way I mean tell them you're dying from alcohol withdrawal.

>tell them you're alcohol

Attached: 1660584291668763.gif (498x474, 109.26K)

It helps if you tell them you're full alcohol

Drink a roughly a litre of water, take 2 extra strength Advil (NOT TYLENOL OR ASPIRIN UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE PAINFULLY), and try to sleep. Your hangover could be a nightmare, depending on your tolerance to ethanol, how much H20 you’ve consumed in the last while (electrolytes are so important as well), and what exactly you’ve been drinking.

When in doubt, call an ambulance. Trust me when I say death by alcohol poisoning is a shitty way to go. And they’ve def dealt with worse in the ER tonight alone.

I'm crying right now knowing I will never be able to compete with the superiority that is the white man. I have stopped trying. I know I will never be able to feel the inside of a white vagina as long as the white man has taken the throne as the not only the king of the world but also the king of male sexuality. I know no white girl would ever want to even look at my disgusting black dick that looks like a turd when erect. Let alone touch it or even please it.

>Tell them you're alcohol
OP IS ALCOHOL

>Be OP
>Call 911
>Sir the location
>I am alcohol

A lot of time I drink to make the nightmares go away. When I have a job I care about I put the bottle aside and read my bible. The best comfort I've ever had is my bible. The first couple nights you have nightmares if you focus on your job and reading it it's not as bad. Re-read it from where you remember it. I should have read the thing dozens of times over by now.

Lol, I've been drinking every day for over 20 years. Still alive. Sure, my life sucks, but otherwise still here

Attached: 1660619381461596m.jpg (1024x811, 111.74K)

>I think my heart is about to stop
What leads you to think this?

Not him but I have had seriously bad palpitations from booze before. It legit feels like your heart is doing a drum solo. Probably something similar to what he's having rn

I haven't had that from booze. It's one of those things that feels like you're 100% going to die, but in like 99.9% of cases it's harmless and just annoying as hell. Fretting about them only makes them happen more too. Though obviously avoid drinking quite that much in the future.

I always keep activated charcoal tablets around for food poisoning/drinking too much. I'd say go get some but you'll probably wind up with carmageddon

One of the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal is a feeling of impending death. You literally feel like you're gonna die any second. It's a ridiculously powerful drug. It's a tired point but if it were discovered today it would be illegal and anyone making it would be put away for a long time.

OP only mentioned that he has been drinking for 2 days straight, not that he's stopped. Goddamn though. I was drinking heavily for quite a while and I'm glad I didn't get that when I finally stopped. These days I'll have like 1-4 drinks and get a tipsy to mildly drunk, maybe once a month at most.

#fortune

Can you light your blood on fire yet?

Attached: 140685383022.png (314x329, 143.79K)

>Drink a roughly a litre of water, take 2 extra strength Advil (NOT TYLENOL OR ASPIRIN UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE PAINFULLY), and try to sleep. Your hangover could be a nightmare, depending on your tolerance to ethanol, how much H20 you’ve consumed in the last while (electrolytes are so important as well), and what exactly you’ve been drinking.
why are you all so concerned about a hangover lmao?
and no - dont take any drugs or melatonin, OP. Stop making it worse for your body.
Take a good drink of water, go for a 5 minute walk. Personally I'd avoid going to bed with really spinning head, so I'd try to wait a bit, and then go to bed.
Try to fall asleep with your dick in your hand, so you are a fun find for any relatives or roommates, in case you die.
"Masturbated himself to death" your tombstone will read

????

If they’ve been drinking for 2 straight days I would always A) tell them to drink at least a litre of water. Maybe even Gatorade/Powerade if they have it. The 2 extra strength Advil (ibuprofen) is for reducing the effects of the extreme inflammation they’ll be accruing while asleep because they won’t be consuming alcohol during this time. Hangovers are just extreme dehydration + a lack of sleep brought on by over indulging in alcohol. And the real damage ramps up once you stop drinking.

With Advil they don’t even need to eat first, and it won’t interact with their liver.

Source: internet guy that, believe it or not, is attending med school.

OP: don’t be afraid to puke a ton into the toilet or a bucket or something. The less alcohol in your stomach now, the less around for your body to process once you stop drinking.