$500 glasses. U jelly?

$500 glasses. U jelly?

Attached: 20220407_151715.jpg (1686x1210, 548.49K)

Attached: 1658606230440585.jpg (213x236, 12.66K)

Not really. To justify spending $500 on something, it either has to contain a bunch of tech and engineering, or look like it cost $500 or more. Those do neither, they just look like average glasses.

Noone cares alex.

No, my current Oakley glasses with custom lenses cost more than that. My Oakley x metal glasses from over 20 years ago are with twice as much as yours.

Ray ban used to be known for low price and good. You've fallen for the Italian Jew Luxotica.
lmae

They look a bit "Sòy"..

copy pasta.
/Thread

Attached: 1641594608303.png (540x455, 503.34K)

fpbp

op is like the retarded poor kid in class that finally saves up for 15 years and has enough to buy what was cool back then, but has long since been deemed as out of style and gay to everyone in normal society. what are you going to buy to flex on us next OP, a segway?

>are you jealous i have to pay just to be able to see?

no? do you even hear yourself?

$500 glasses break just as easily as cheaper ones
And glasses are notoriously prone to breaking

You buy expensive shit for 2 reasons:
>it's better, works better, looks better, lasts longer, or isn't available at a lower price
You can get glasses that look and work pretty much the same for way less, from any number of places.
>to flex on people
This only works if it looks expensive. Those do not. They just look like average plastic frame glasses.

EyeBuyDirect com

They sell frames & lenses cheap AF, have like 1000+ In-house designed frames, recently started selling RayBans and shit for pretty cheap. Plus, I was able to use my Union’s health insurance plan to be reimbursed 100% of the cost.

Oh, and they regularly have BOGO sales (always one going on from what I’ve seen), and a rewards program that gives you more shit like coupons for 50% off glasses, or a free decent quality carrying case after just a few purchases.

They also do prescription sunglasses, either from their sunglasses section or using any pair of frames which can be made into sunglasses. Did I mention that OP is a faggot and only faggots by expensive name brand glasses because they’re all owned and made by the same sweatshop using monopolistic company (even those “designer” sunglasses that cost like $600 are no different than the lesser known ones that retail for $25.

Do you have to mail them the prescription or something?

200e is the cap for glasses
for that price you can get everything
>bifocal
>automatic darkening in sunlight
>UV filter
>your choice of dioptre
and it also covers any metal frame of at least 100e

What if I want frames made out of solid diamonds, the hardest metal known to man?

Nah. You enter the prescription details into a form on your account. Super simple stuff. They have a USA and Canadian local website.

And you also get a pretty good set of coupons on your birthday (whatever you put for that on your account).

And, I know some of y’all don’t give AF, but for every pair purchased they donate a pair of glasses to a child in need. And you get to choose the country it’s sent to. The donation thing is 100% free for the customer and an automatic thing once your order goes through.

The “progressive” lenses are just annoying IMO. I much prefer to either have a set of “clip-on” sunglasses for your existing glasses, or just get a separate pair of prescription sunglasses. When I had progressive lenses 2 years ago I hated how they would transition when I’m still indoors sometimes if it were pretty bright.

This is the most shitty copypasta thread in history, i have seen this thread like 4 times already LEAVE IT

/thread

Attached: 1642186652003.jpg (750x733, 53.48K)

They would still shatter if dropped. Hardness = scratch proof.
Higher the hardness, the more uniform the molecule placement in the material. IIRC Diamonds are made of carbon atoms at almost perfect 90 degree angles from each other. This makes them hard to damage with “lesser” materials on its surface, but a shockwave (either from drop, impact, explosion, etc) is more than capable of shattering the bonds between those carbon atoms.

Fire me asshole

>20220407

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1644820439735.jpg (720x720, 50.09K)

Found the mongoloid, Gonna shit your pants? Huh retard? Gonna fucking cry?

Attached: 1644198334186.jpg (1080x1413, 65.71K)

I have been told this on occasion. I’m also hella tripping ballsso yeah

Nah, yer not tripping, yer just a fucking troglodyte fuck up.

Shit yourself.

Attached: 1645406926995.png (1080x1072, 876.17K)

You seem like you need a friend. Possibly therapy, but in the future, not now.

You seem like you need to spend the next 6 hours trying to such a turd through a straw.

Attached: 1644253120037.jpg (480x529, 18.16K)

Does it have to be a real and recent prescription? Or just so long as I have the numbers right. I have an old prescription and can verify that my current glasses work as well as when I got them.

wait, you have to pay glasses by yourself in your country?!?!

I don't need glasses. U jelly?

Can't you learn either?

Attached: 1645677812720.jpg (720x585, 45.2K)

Dontcare/10. Was just having a sane discussion about obtaining good glasses for cheap. Why should I care if the pretense for creating the thread was crap?

Imagine being this fucking stupid in 2022

Attached: 1644617169848.jpg (148x150, 6.22K)

Who appointed you to the internet police force?

You wont ever care about anything that matters, Only your MLP dolls and your shitty flat beats.

God hates flat beats

Attached: 1644345503169s.jpg (220x250, 7.44K)

A friend bought an expensive pair of sunglasses when they were on a 90% discount (store was closing). I don't like wearing them so I didn't buy anything but I still regret it to this day. I could have bought a few and resold them.

You can feel my authority through the computer, saying what you said there is proof.

What a joke you are, wipe your ass before speaking.

Attached: 1659242108501463.png (953x939, 310.67K)