Why don't men appreciate how much time and effort we put into doing our nails?

Why don't men appreciate how much time and effort we put into doing our nails?

Attached: fall-nail-ideas-6.jpg (750x750, 169.14K)

It looks stupid and is a waste of time and money
And long nails are extremely gross

>We don't do this for men, we do it for ourselves
>why don't men appreciate our efforts

I honestly don't like nails that long.

Guys ought to compliment everything a girl does to make herself look pretty for them.

Any girl with nice nails puts very little time and zero effort into it. She gets them done professionally.
So I refuse to date any girl with busted nails. If she doesn’t take care of her nails she doesn’t take care of anything at all.

My girl goes to get her nails done once every 3 weeks (I pay for it of course.)

The guys who don’t notice girls nails are the guys who don’t notice what girls notice in them.
If he doesn’t notice your nails he doesn’t shower daily.
If he doesn’t notice your nails, he will skip brushing his teeth.
If he doesn’t notice your nails, he will wear the same clothes 2 days in a row.
Guys who do the minimum (or less) are content with the minimum (or less.)

Waste of money and a complete inconvenience. They go back to normal too soon, and you’d look much better with a simple coat, neatly trimmed. Plus long nails make you look like a skank

Because why would I give a fuck about a guy "doing" his nails?

Women should shut the fuck up and be grateful they don't get beat every day like they deserve.

Tell us more about your habits to keep yourself looking your best.

Post count doesn’t match up, OP

Incel detected.

i've repaired my washing machine, refrigerator, heater, stove, oven, fan, computer, car, heater, sink, toilet, mp3 player, headphones, landscape, and network. but i'm only 5'6" and humble.

Honest question: How the fuck do you type more than like 2 words a minute with those on? One time I let my nails get like 1/4" long out of laziness, and typing like that was a pain in the ass.

Shower, exercise, shave
Literally everything everyone should be doing on a regular basis
You have a problem with any of that?

I’m literally not OP.
I’m a dude who takes care of himself and expects any girl I date to do the same.
Incels get so defensive when you ask them to take a shower, brush their teeth, wear clean clothes, trim their nails, get a hair cut, buy new clothes, don’t wear the same pair of shoes every day, and do anything that isn’t playing video games.

1: because it’s painting your nails and it’s kinda dumb to spend that much time and effort
2: most men don’t realise the work involved
3: stupid designs look stupid

I do compliment a girls nails though if they’re painted and not chipped, but only if it’s a solid colour or decent design and not Stacy nails where she can’t use a keyboard or wipe her ass properly

Married for 4 years, but nice try.

Well, one reason is if you spend hours painting an intricate design and it looks perfectly done, we'll just assume it's a press-on and took seconds to put on.

show her the misogynistic comment you wrote above and ask her what she thinks

nails dont matter when im raping you in your sleep

Whats even worse is the dumb bitches that bleach the shit out of their hair and think they are "blonde"... its just stringy trash hair that's dime a dozen. It's destroying your hair and wasting your time to give you like -3 on your attractiveness scale.

1. Long nails are a sign of female privilege. Specifically that you don't have to work a hard laborious job.
2. You don't put effort into it, some asian lady puts the effort into and you pay her ass with a dude's money.
3. They have nothing to do with making sex better, so they objectively have no use or value to men. Or in some cases, actually are WORSE for sex.

Taking care of your body is something guys appreciate and drool over consistently. But we don't give two shits about signs of wealth and privilege like women do.

Dude here.
I got more pussy when I bleached my hair than I have in my entire life.
Cry about it.

Because having nails that long period is a sign of mental illness.