I just tok look in grandma's medicine cabinet (she has cancer and gets all the good drugs) whie she is gone to the...

I just tok look in grandma's medicine cabinet (she has cancer and gets all the good drugs) whie she is gone to the grocery store with her caregiver and fonded these pills like the one here
How many to get high? First time drug user here looking to get euphoria like I hear about with the codeine and a cup from rap music

Attached: pillslikethisone.jpg (761x767, 104.51K)

template threads are a cancer on Any Forums
saged and downvoted

if u aint hre to tell me how many 2 get high with then u can leave bruh

Just one gets new haazzzzy. Try just half of one first and wait an hour to see how it affects you

this thread again.
am on 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, nicotine and fortified wine

A half is something try less.

Attached: 1659331723241730.png (325x325, 11.85K)

You ain't getting high on Ibuprofen. Codeine ain't going to do shit either.

Go get weed or something if you want to get high.

Attached: 1615005949575.jpg (319x320, 30.83K)

i took a whole 1 and aint feelin shit is been almos a hour bruh fuck yall faggots
wtf is all that shit? were can i cop some
are u high??
cant ge weed bruh im only 18 dont got a plug thats why im in granmas cabinet fucknigga u can get high on all that shit just tell me a dose

U Can Get Hith Af on Ibuprof Bruh Uon Kno Shii Iss Call Purple Slim

I am a scientist yes.

take all and you will gain wizard powers.

Attached: 1660738935314677.webm (306x502, 211.1K)

ight there only half a bottle that enouf 2 get high wit?? or nah cuz i could go back in she bouta come back right quick but she usually take a nap after the sto

then the only way to feel any powers is too insert thru anal

Attached: 1660787095952808.webm (710x480, 524.37K)

ibuprofen no high, sorry; transfag lying
Verification not required.

sorry? are you a scientist?

no

youre just a jew nigger

ok so in anal you get high?
wym lying
stop fuckin with me yall just tell me how much to pop

yes anal you get high

aiight so im finna wut den put dem in my booty hole? nigga that sound gay fr. but if u right then ima give u sum props but only if i get high fr

You already talk like a faggot nigger so take the whole bottle and OD. We don't need you on this planet.

why u come in here spread hate bruh
will ful bottle get me high?
i aready said i onl got half bottle left

This is same copypasta I've seen for like the forth time this week. Fuck off you larping faggot.

No. Too much is a hospital visit.
Fucking idiot

fym bruh? i literlly just post this shi and barely got any answer n i try what yall said but didnt get high so im askin HOW DO I GET HIGH OF THIS SHIT BRUH
TF IS PURPLE SLIM? HOW I DO THAT?
????????