This might be a stupid question...

This might be a stupid question. Why is not retarded for being proud of being black or a citizen of a country when you didn't accomplish anything. But being proud if you're white is racist and wrong? Pic related.

Attached: 1660872928595193.png (640x928, 608.86K)

Attached: negromancy.jpg (480x325, 42.82K)

ambition?

Attached: 1660167946730834.png (1024x479, 91.46K)

WTF is the "magic nigger zone"?

IDpol is a political psyop. So much so, that even brown third world countries are singling put their "alt-right" and hanging them with it politically.

Attached: 1616883453340.jpg (716x516, 235.8K)

because white culture is literal trash. it was ruined by inbred whites that aren't even fucking white.

Attached: 1569819574164.png (476x401, 138.02K)

The zone of niggers, a rare breed of nigger, usually part european, who's intelligence / mental capabilities surpass 80% of whites.

tbf yes the whites accomplished alot but also are responsible for destroying the Earth in the process by doing so, IE pollution, Hollywood etc

Attached: 1660627497623517.webm (360x640, 726.56K)

Attached: 1636762568504.jpg (576x1024, 84.9K)

I personally think pride of any race is majorly retarded. Only a bitch uses the accomplishments of other people to make themselves feel better about themselves. The reason why society deems it ok to be proud of your gayness, asianness, or niggerness is because these are things that were recently not ok to be.

But yea I still think that's retarded. Be proud of yourself and your accomplishments as a person, not your faggoty fucking race. You didn't do shit pussy and you were born in the easiest time in the world to be any race so don't act like you have it bad or that you are somehow better because your hard working grandparents did shit that you could never do.

We know, comrade.

Attached: Fucked Up.png (575x440, 55.24K)

Lol found the chinless beta male basement virgin that has nothing better going for him than something "his race" is doing or has done hundreds of years ago.

aaahhhh

What a strange way to answer sourced data. The non-liberal whites actually come closest to your attitude per that data.

An incorrect assessment. As usual. Literally everything the left believe, is a lie, a false assumption or a metaphysical threat.

Autistic ramblings of autistic beta males as expected. Nothing you've said challenges my position, but like insecure pussies, you default to calling people liberals. You are unknowingly proving my point about being beta male basement virgins and objectively failing to provide any evidence that putting importance towards personal accomplishments somehow relates to the liberal agenda in any way.

Fail harder, incels.

As a random aside can anyone think of any race through all history that fought a war against themselves to free a different race? Other than whites? Did any of the other races, when the wheel of destiny put them on top, demand and sacrifice for the end of someone else's subjugation?

Because white isn't a collective culture forced into a marginalized position by a authoritative majority.
Each country differs as well, but since the US is the defacto global culture other countries have to deal with it.
Not only that, but black pride ideology was born of multiple different nations and people coming together and working on a farm for a few hundred years losing all heritage and identity where they were all treated on one specific trait. Skin color. Thus the movement and shared history is where this "Pride" comes from. It's like a multi-generational support group for a millions people.

Where as the term WHITE pride doesn't signify that. It is a direct reaction to wanting to keep others marginalized and incapable of holding land, voting, or having freedom of travel.

Hope that short explanations explains the why of it, and you're not just a shit poster.

You've never fought in any war you coward lol

Attached: 1458539536872.jpg (590x450, 76.02K)

I mean, we did fight white people in WWII to free the French.

Can you read?
Correct, a brother war. But has anyone other than whites demonstrated a willingness to defy the ingroup for the sake of the outgroup through bloody war?
I'm not even asserting they haven't, just that no example springs to mind.

becuz jews hate you. yes it really is that simple

Yes. I'm pointing out that you've never been in a war. All you can do is talk about other people going to war because you're a pussy. Can you read that? Let me know if you're still having trouble understanding this overwhelmingly clear statement.

I am proud to be white

You derailing little nig nog.

You just like talking in nonsequiter? Carry on I guess. I'm asking a question of history.

>I'm asking a question of history.
I'm telling you a fact of present. What do you not get about this?

niggers literally enslaving each other too this day. shut the fuck up and kys trannynigger

Oh noes an answer to a question someone asked!
Fucking neck yourself insecure "EVERYTHING IS POLITICS" faggotass.

>whites
>hollywood
lmao

Being literally that fucking butthurt

your answer is completely retarded and doesnt dignify a response. you are obviously some combination comie tranny kike ijdf nigger. your time is coming to an end.

Because I answered a pretty basic question on the history of those terms?
What are you gonna do cry and whine like a bitch until the nice dictionary people change terms to suite your political obsessed conspiracy - sphere?