Vote democrat

Vote democrat

Attached: liberalslovethis.png (659x743, 327.4K)

Yeah fuck democrats and their democracy . Hail to the Repoblic time to purge democrats. Make this nation a pure republic !!!!!

Are you high or what?

Yeah we should vote for this fucking clown and his cult

Attached: 1660544172202653.jpg (933x701, 146.61K)

We hired him because we have a diversity quota to meet, alright?

Attached: Jews&Blacks.jpg (926x960, 113.37K)

I mean, alright if you say so politifag.

Of course not, instead vote for people who want to give slaps on the wrist to violent criminals while taxing the shit out of law-abiding citizens, take their guns away, and then throwing the full weight of the legal system at them if they have the gull to defend themselves against the savages the democrats refuse to keep in jail. Apparently that makes you an "extremist" to democrats, if you prefer to live in peace and quiet while not having the government robbing you of every cent you have while they give it away to porch monkeys and illegals.

The entire US justice system is corrupt and biased. Police are going crazy with their murderous killings. Constitutional rights are being eroded. Both parties are responsible for this. Both parties are bought and paid for. Both parties are actively working to protect the elite and screw over everyone else. You can vote however you want. It will not make a difference. This is a corporate oligarchy. You do not matter. The legal system, the law enforcement system, the political system and the economic system are all working against you. You lost decades ago. Welcome to Amerika.

Attached: brotherhood of the white temple.jpg (347x317, 31.81K)

>Both parties are responsible for this
Yeah no, it's the fucking democrats that are doing that. Get out of here with your bullshit.

joe biden OH GOD WHY IS THE NATION SO EVIL A LID FUCKER PRESIDENT JOE BIDE WHO RAPED IS OWN DAUGHTER HOW SICK

SICK TWISTED SHIT YOU FUKER DEMOCRAPS DO U SIK SHIT

Attached: Drawing 5.png (1584x1920, 160.86K)

Attached: 1660452223466299.jpg (542x542, 205.83K)

Republicans never reduce spending, but, just like democrats, always increase it.

>seething schlomo

>when you find out the judge is a long standing republican that allowed the plea bargain in exchange for anal sex with the attacker.

>Posts meme instead of refuting the argument
This is the NPC that votes democrat

Are republicans also the same ones calling for open borders, taking guns away, and allowing violent and crazy people to terrorize normal citizens with little to no consequences? Because that's happening in every city controlled by democrats.

>it's the fucking democrats that are doing that
Yes, with help from the republicans.

Uh huh, and how exactly are republicans "helping" them do that?

>Are republicans also the same ones calling for open borders
No, they're just not securing it as well as the democrats.
> taking guns away
No, in that respect they're exactly like the democrats.
>and allowing violent and crazy people to terrorize normal citizens with little to no consequences
Yes.

By doing the same things.

Republicans do something, but it's not what they promised to do. errytime

>No
Okay so maybe you should shut the fuck up? You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yeah? Which republican cities do we have the same bullshit going on as NYC or Philly or LA or Detriot or literally anywhere that is controlled by democrats?

I see, so you can easily show me where republicans allow sex offenders that try to kill people for no reason to walk out of jail with a bullshit misdemeanor charge?

Oh shit, we can do this to people now? Fuck yeah, about time. I can go around fucking people uo and not get into deep trouble. You assholes better watch out, there's a new batman in NYC

According to the democrats, as long as you don't kill them you can do as you please and get a 3 month probation and a 50 dollar fine. Makes no difference if you raped people or have been arrested 50 times beforehand either. But if you're a normal person defending yourself against the scum of society, you're gonna go away for a long time.

>violence only happens in cities. The methes out rural folk are good peaceful folk
Kek

>I see, so you can easily show me where republicans allow sex offenders that try to kill people for no reason to walk out of jail with a bullshit misdemeanor charge?
fox news protects soros, all you need to know

According to the party of law and order, J6 wasnt a big deal.

Right so show me where these places exist that republicans openly allow "methheads" to get away with assaulting and nearly people killing walk out of jail with slaps on the wrist.

>fox news protects soros, all you need to know
In other words you can't. Meanwhile there are daily examples from blue team that you play for but you love to turn a blind eye to it. Likely because MSNBC and CNN don't report it with the same focus as fake bullshit news about Trump.

:^) the tapes won't be released because they show police brutality.