My Guatemalan half sister. I really wanna fuck her. Any ideas how I could realistically get it done...

My Guatemalan half sister. I really wanna fuck her. Any ideas how I could realistically get it done? She has a history of discussing some sex topics with specifically me. She seems ugly in the picture but in person she’s very breedable.

Attached: CA829800-53F3-4DA0-B613-68842E5BCB7F.jpg (953x1381, 1.02M)

Learn an elaborate mating dance and use it to court her.

Noted

Get flirty and test the waters, but don't be overt about it. Say stuff that could be brushed off as just a joke if she's not into it.

You have any examples? I don’t think I’ve made any sexual jokes around her like that so it would certainly be noticed.

post more

I’ll have to scour around her Facebook for a little. I used to have faked nudes of her and I’ve seen pictures of her tits on her laptop. Unfortunately I don’t have access to that laptop anymore.

Her shirt says Jesus is her faithful friend. Christian girls only respect to men who they perceive to be holier than them. So read the Bible and go to church, or do a very good job of pretending to.
I’ve never tried it on a sibling, but trust me it works. The Bible has many documented cases of incest, morally, you’re covered. Let us know how it was ;)

Attached: 1659957676586430.jpg (225x225, 14.24K)

Hah actually I’m very religious myself and we do talk a lot about the bible and such so she knows I have a faith too.

Also for further note (sorry these are long I’m kinda high and trying to organize my thoughts) she’s always telling me how handsome I am and such and how I should be a model (she’s said that one a lot now that I think about it). Recently I finally got a gf and when she found out we were having sex she proceeded to ask me how it felt since I am uncircumcised. (Could just be curiosity on her part tho).

If this is true, you have to 1) stop being a pussy and fuck her already, and 2) get diagnosed for autism.
she wants you, bro, she wants you bad.

Bro am I really that bad with signs?

Piece of evidence number 2:
Despite these comments and gestures, she is married with two children.

Evidence 3
She recently has taken to waking around the house topless. However this might also be because I’m either working or with friends or with my gf; I’m not really around the house that much. So she might just be doing that because she thinks she can get away with it.

Attached: 864B342D-362F-4D41-A1C7-EB30F0F23D18.jpg (254x547, 74.8K)

Best picture imo

Attached: 0A4E87FB-8378-4686-A266-46AF26D6D51E.jpg (593x930, 400.11K)

ya id bang

She's cute best plan is to not let hubris go to your head. Maybe complain about your girlfriend in things that aren't petty but also she can easily comment on to feel it out. I don't have a good example right now unfortunately.

I learn the meanig of the word from a spanish rapsong produced in mexico with the same title "fiel"

>she

Any way you could get a hug in?
And be in close proximity like that for a little bit?

Yeah it’s plausible, although I never really was one for physical touch growing up. She was basically my mom and she definitely has this milfy appeal to her imo.

Would that be like a small hint she’ll pick up on?

Attached: 2FAD40BD-8EDB-455F-BDAB-DBC578FAEF21.jpg (1242x1476, 1003.39K)

A very reliable way to tell if a girl likes you is to get physical with her and see how she responds

So I’d literally hug her, sit right next to her, get a bit close ya know? Get handsy (playful handsy not “I’m horny”) and just test the waters.

Just think of a ramp, and always gauge how she feels after everything. One thing to know about girls is personal space, and how a girl will move closer or further away.

If you can get close and she kinda doesn’t pull away or she finds tiny ways to get closer to you it means she likes you. If she’s going out of her way to touch you etc SMILE when she does

Repeat: FUCKING SMILE when she does something physical and it tells her you like her doing that without you saying a thing

So yeh. See how you go. Be observant.

Just whip out your cock and see if she’s down. With looks like that, it’s really not worth putting any more effort into it.

Also, if she’s Guatemalan, ask her why their country is so filthy even though it’s full of cleaning ladies.

Ard I’ve got an idea. For a while now she’s been saying we should do a brother sister thing and watch a show together. I’ll bring it up next time I see her and I’ll schedule a date and time and I’ll follow through with what you’re saying. I’m honestly a teeny bit nervous but Ik that the signs have been there for a while and I’ve also felt this way about her since I was 15, I’m 19 now.

Attached: 3F029EDB-630A-461E-8B79-8960FD8B74B9.jpg (629x681, 79.99K)

Ohh shittt it’s gonna go down

Another nugget of wisdom: alcohol for women is a scapegoat for stupid behaviour they wanna do but don’t have the balls to do

So if you say something like “I’m in the mood for a beer. You want a beer or a ___” (always give 2 choices) she’ll likely choose providing she doesn’t have the kid in her still

Then she can happily go through with things and blame the grog if anything goes down and there’s some regret