Is this a bad idea?

I work 3rd shifts in a shady area of Michigan.
About 5 months ago someone rummaged through my car because I left my doors unlocked

>lesson learned

Nowadays I lock my car every night I go into work. But last night I guess I had forgotten to lock it and had $300 stolen from my center consul.

I lock my car every single day, so this tells me that whoever is pulling on door handles, is doing it A LOT.

My plan is to park my car at midnight, sit in the bushes with 2 of my friends armed with paintball guns, and gun down the bum that stole from me.

Is this a shitty or dangerous idea? What are the chances of me getting stabbed/shot/ass beaten?

Attached: D0F482E6-5BFE-4BEF-B67A-E4A0A27C6A09_1_201_a.jpg (2229x2235, 357.54K)

what i've learned from parking in chicago

>leave nothing of value in your car
>leave car unlocked
they will break your windows for 50 cents.

great idea, post when your court date is.

i mean there was a big story not long ago about a kid who got killed after shooting paintball guns at some black kids
they kicked him to death

I don't know the legality of it but it sounds like a based idea.
Just make sure you and your friend have a clear path away/place you can run to and hide in case the criminal pursues you with a gun or something

Attached: 1639280415681.jpg (900x608, 71.69K)

They. Do you mean niggers?

Attached: 8D571054-36D1-4D9D-B2EA-820C6E923179.png (640x1136, 1.21M)

Fuck people that steal. Do what needs to be done OP and try not to get shot (assuming you are from burgerland)

all fun and games until bums are literally sleeping in your car
or worse

wtf is the bum going to do?
go to the police because i stole 300 from someone and they gunned me down with paintball guns...

>left doors unlocked
>lesson learned
>does it again
>wonders why niggers are stealing his stuff
At this point user just keep the doors unlocked and leave a job application inside. They’ll never go through your shit again since you’re clearly too autistic to simply lock your doors

Attached: 67392846-F2BD-4FB7-9791-0C0459F76A65.jpg (620x340, 30.53K)

>$300 stolen from my center consul.

I always keep a few hundred bucks in my car
Comes in handy when I want to by drugs and whores

Two hours east of Chicago here, when I visit its usually the white people doing the weird shit, at least the black people will clean your shoes or beat on a makeshift drum or do something of actual value.

you might catch a disease

says the man who has never been hungry for a week

Why does it matter? Would you be happier if you were ripped off by people who weren't niggers?

Getting a job when youre homeless isnt as hard as liberal cucks want you to think. Where all bums go wrong is getting hooked on retard drugs like crack and heroin.

Most homeless people have someone they can turn to, but that person will try to sober them up.

You should be good, it's unlikely that a tweaker is going to have a gun. That being said I would take some kind of backup weapon like pepper spray or better yet a real gun.

haahah yes

Your point?

this is the only reasonable advice. when i lived in albuquerque, i had a classic BMW that was pretty nice, but not like a showpiece or anything. it was my daily driver. the door locks didn't work so it was always unlocked and often street parked. i was always worried that somebody would break a window, which would be a bitch-and-a-half to source a replacement for, so i used to leave a note in the window saying the doors were unlocked and there was nothing of value in the car.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1000x488, 114.19K)

I've left my car at a lot for two weeks near DTW while I was on vacation. Where tf did you get robbed?

user eats too many cocks. Where he goes wrong is guzzling too much jizz. user doesn't have to spend so much time on the cock, but he does. Like user, I know all there is to know about things I clearly know nothing about