Why is it that 99% of pedos are white males?

Why is it that 99% of pedos are white males?

Attached: ....jpg (496x458, 37.98K)

>Source: OP's asshole

Because most of society are white males. Make every race 50/50 of society and it would be different

>in denial

white cuck detected

>user fails to english

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.u1.jpg (727x727, 89.99K)

That's because the news only reports the white males. They ignore the white females, the ones who prostitute their young daughters out for drug money, the black males, black females, Latinos, Indians, and any other race. Because white man bad, and all that

> They ignore the the black males

a whole metric shit ton of copium considering the news reports black males for even stealing snicker bars from stores.

wrong

Attached: 1642602582267.jpg (750x1334, 204.37K)

>Afghanistan

are you retarded? or are you that much of a introvert and closed out to the world that you dont know what they do to their women in general over there?

Why are 99% of little girls so pretty and cute?

This.

The vast majority of pedos in the US are hispanics and most of it is related to gangs and human trafficking.

The amount of copium in this thread is growing rapidly.

Attached: 1648641585335.gif (294x233, 694.64K)

Unironically Kys

tiny girls for tiny dicks, simple as that

Yeah, it's pretty sad. These dudes are in denial that men have a significantly higher chance of being a pedophile than women.

>these dudes

I'm literally a female kek fucking retard

ur just a white hating kike tranny

>kys
That's the type of shit that pussies say because they are incapable of doing it themselves. People like you are lower than child rapists.
That being said: I've never fucked an underage girl. 18+ for me. It's just that little girls are pretty and cute.

Food for thought, when it comes to women pedos being caught its always "having sex" or "had sex". but when it comes to men its "rape" or "molestation" or "destroying life"

just let that sink in.

Attached: 1580567379835.jpg (3024x2160, 1.78M)

Man you should check out the stats in China. Like almost a 100% of the pedophiles are Chinese there.

Not my fault you're braindead go bother someone else

Superior genetics.

Stop larping you dumb shit. Women on Any Forums don't exist.

its not pedophilia if its legal retard.

100% of homosexuals are pedos

Attached: BF457371-8F1B-40E1-864D-50C1E24D0443.jpg (263x263, 17.93K)

YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL: MY UNDERAGE QUEENS!

Umm yeah it still would be lol.

no, because most if you fucking ape clown shit retard are using the term incorrectly anyway.

Oh yeah no for sure, when the Media does report on Female pedos they're really shitty about it.

But that's besides the point lmao. 96% of Child Touchers are men.

>improper relationship

KEK, its INSANE what women get away with.

none of these women are pedos tho
just like Epstein wasn't a pedo

pedos AOA are under 12 years old

the only reason white men are assumed to dominate the pedo world is because they dominate the cp production and distribution on the internet.

mexicans and niggers fuck kids too
they just don't film and share it like white men do