Quick question before I make an appointment for a dermatologist and have to get my insurance involved...

Quick question before I make an appointment for a dermatologist and have to get my insurance involved. What is going on with my foot?! It doesn't hurt, itch, or feel hot. I'm not diabetic. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of and I don't have any hormonal issues going on. Any ideas of what can be causing this? If you have any questions I'm an open book.

Attached: 20220818_224232.jpg (1725x2607, 762.92K)

Looks like psoriasis to me.

AIDS

COVID vaccines.

Tsk tsk. He got the vaxx. No refunds.

Scabies?

Ringworm? Except the middle shouldn't be discoloured yet.
So something like ringworm. Your insurance will cover it

Doesn't that get dry and itchy though? It's only on my feet. More on my right than left. Nowhere else on my body

Never got the zombie shot. I never actually caught covid

See
Its something gnarly. Try buying antifungal cream and see if that helps.

possibly athletes foot. Use a dandruff shampoo on it a few times a week and make sure your foot dries fully after a shower before putting shoes/socks on.

Keeping it dry is also a good idea.

>I'm not diabetic
but you are tho

I don't know, doesn't look serious though. Kinda looks like contact dermatitis or allergic contact dermatitis.

Have you been hiking in the woods in sandles?

Could be syphilis

FAGGOT HAS THE GAYPOX!!

That's the monkeypox bro.

Attached: Monkey Land.jpg (1105x1103, 306.95K)

You know what, I think I know what happened. I went hiking last weekend and my boots got soaked when I stepped in a stream. I let them dry out for a few days and I wore them to work this morning. I bet you're right about the dermatitis. I need to get a new pair of boots.

On a side note it does seem to stop being so red looking when I elevate my feet. At first I thought it was burst capillaries or something.

>contact dermatitis
That's doctor code for:
>You've got a rash, but we have no fucking idea what is actually causing it.
>Here's some steroid cream.

Buncha fucking fake internet doctors here OP.

That's 100% for sure a case of ligma. Get to a doctor immediately.

You fuckdd a tranny, now you've got the trannypox

Looks like ring worm, go to the chemist/pharmacy and buy 2 creams, one with the active ingredient miconazole which is an anti fungal, and the other cream with the active ingredient hydrocortisone 1% which is an anti inflamitory, both of these creams can be bought without a prescription and should do the trick.