How can I fix being gay?

How can I fix being gay?
I've tried being straight but it doesn't work. My feelings for men are too strong.

Attached: confused.jpg (780x427, 42.96K)

groo... I mean conversion therapy

How much is it?

>I've tried being straight but it doesn't work
how did you try? like you literally cant get a boner with girls? or you just dont like them?

Both.
I love men so much it makes me actually cry and quiver.
I just want to be held by one. For 39 minutes. I'm in pain. Women just don't do it for me.
And it's embarrassing. I'm shameful I feel this way.

>ike you literally cant get a boner with girls?

No.
It's completely dead.

Look up joseph nicolosi on youtube and watch his stuff, it helped me understand the roots of my attraction and how it's highly tied to shame. Kinda ironic that you say you're ashamed of being gay lol, i experienced the same thing. Btw you can go back to liking girls, it just takes time once you're on a good path, just control your urges to the best of your abilities until then. Godspeed my brother

Try sucking on a loaded shotgun while pulling the trigger

eat faggot infected ass and get monkey pox

Attached: 1660828357854490.jpg (1024x839, 143.25K)

Can't dude, you're a fag for life. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe go easy on the butt munchin' for the time being.

Thx user.

Kys.

go deworm for a month and check if your faggotry goes away. people lose interest in trannies after deworming, so it might work for you too

Just have sex with trannies. You’ll think they’re men but they’ll actually be women with XX chromosomes

>go easy on the butt munchin' for the time being.

That was literally a PSA in the 80s when all the fags were dying of the AIDS....

You're not a fag for life though lol, if you dont want to be one, that is

>fix being gay?

get a 5cm rubber band and wrap it around your balls right under your dick

it will be uncomfortable for a few minutes and then you won't feel a thing
eventually, your balls will wither and fall off
this will permanently cure your perverted attraction to men

It's optional?

It's changeable, but it's a long road. Worth it though, don't fuck up your life by embracing being gay is my advice

Should I reject my feelings?

If it aint broke

Get an extremely abusive amazon GF who cucks you and sells your body to other men.

Ty ;-;

For some reason this doesn't feel like bait, unless you live in a shit hole why do you care user? I'm bi but I realized in middle school and just accepted it as reality. Fighting against things you can't control to please a retarded society is pointless.

They're fine, i remember how beautiful the feelings were. I sometimes get them but it's worth it to keep in mind that a lot of the times it's you wishing you were that man, that then manifests itself in romantic feelings. Just work on yourself, you probably have very low self esteem. What are you insecure about? Work on that, as well as leverage your positive attributes to get you to move foward in life

I feel so shameful. I feel wrong. Idk how to live like this.
My feeling are too strong. I'm supposed to be a man. But I'm not. I feel lesser. I'm effeminate and emotional.
My father and brother were cruel to me. And still reject me.

>Nothing wrong with that,
yes its fucking disgusting, goes against god, leads to pedophilia and abuse, spreads viruses and disease and causes other health problems... thats just a start of whats wrong with it but I could continue

Have you tried appealing to yourself with fact instead of feelings?

Learn about the blown out asshole that can't hold shit in when you hit 40, or the massively elevated risk of communicable disease, suicide and early death in faggots etc.

I feel embarrassed about it.
I'm sad and alone now. I never put myself out there because I'm afraid.
I was bullied for being girly as a child.
It's a painful mess.

feelings?

then you cant change. you are sentimentally tied to this sexuality for as long as you live. its just who you are user. why the sudden want for change?

Goes against your god maybe...

Attached: 1042b7e0ab34ab577b110b1941ab9c8d8cc7e79e.jpg (229x342, 27.93K)

>And still reject me
It's good that you're opening up.
Go further.
Explore the core of your homosexuality.
It appears you exhausted all other attempts to be accepted by your father and brother.
Your last option was to become woman-like.
Maybe... Just maybe you would get the attention and support you crave by being a faggot.
think about it

Have you ever had an actual gay experience?

Nice trips
But seriously, there's nothing wrong with being gay. If your family and loved ones have an issue with it, its them that are wrong
Of course you should take care of yourself and not have casual sex with whatever pretty boy crosses your path but live your life doing what makes you happy
And don't fuck kids, I shouldn't have to say it but don't fuck kids