I have committed no crime, i have not hurt another person, i have not infringed upon the rights of another man, woman...

I have committed no crime, i have not hurt another person, i have not infringed upon the rights of another man, woman, or child.
i do my best to help my boyfriend and my father feel better, to help ease their depression.
I spend my days worrying and trying to find something that will bring them even a little bit of joy.
i am trying.
but i have not succeeded. i have not rid my boyfriend nor my father of that which ails them.
no matter what i do i cannot fix them, or make them feel better.
i am trying, i really am. but it is all for nothing.

I am sorry. those are the words that leave my mouth a hundred times a day, a hundred to each of them, and a hundred more internally.

i am sorry for my existence, i am sorry for not being good enough, i am sorry for not being able to fix things, i am sorry for being sick, i am sorry for being depressed, i am sorry for not making good enough food, im sorry for not keeping a clean enough house, i am sorry for making them worry, i am sorry for not being fast enough, i am sorry for not being good looking, i am sorry for not knowing what you wanted and getting it before you asked, i am sorry for not being what i need to be for you all to be better.

i am sorry.

Attached: square-xxl.png (256x256, 1.02K)

>i am sorry for not knowing what you wanted and getting it before you asked
still waiting on that sandwich

since you hate yourself so much just show us your tits and cunt, we'll appreciate you.

im a guy.

are you ok?

well then show us your ass

Sounds like you have tits and a cunt bro.

Attached: Best Friend No Nut November.jpg (639x800, 96.81K)

Attached: 1541099026959.jpg (604x340, 36.75K)

Attached: 1458220381814.png (351x564, 276.03K)

You've done so much, its a shame those people will never realize it
But its ok, you can't please everyone. You have people that love and appreciate you. Don't castigate yourself so much. Live for yourself, its not a selfish thing to do
I love you

they tell me they appreciate me, they tell me i don't need to do all that im doing.
but all i feel after hearing them is that i don't deserve their kindness.

There is no room in my heart for joy or contentment.
it is not deserved, not yet.

Attached: Gender_Reveal.webm (800x502, 1.88M)

Youre too hard on yourself. Everyone deserves kindness, specially someone working as hard as you.

Attached: 1659738494793164.jpg (750x519, 178.92K)

In university my rather friendly female roommate always underdressed and generally acted very comfortable around me. One weekend she asked for help waxing because she “can only go fully bare but wants a landing strip.”

So like… yup. Of course I’ll help.

When I was done I took my cue and began licking her slit. She reacted in shock with “what are you doing?!?” or something like that. I said something like “what did you think was gonna happen?”

Anyways it turns out a mutual friend told her I was gay as some moronic joke he forgot to cash in on. She didn’t stop me so I kept going but she didn’t cum. Whimpered a little. Things were awkward for the rest of the term and once we stopped being roommates we never talked again. Oh well.

Had that argument locked and loaded, didn't ya pee-wee?

Attached: 1660258884370522.png (800x1120, 823.48K)

I don’t think you’re being sincere

Attached: 1441073841299.gif (330x234, 779.02K)

>no matter what i do i cannot fix them, or make them feel better.

You can't control what others do. You can only control what you do. Trying to make others happy is not possible.

Where is your boyfriend now?

Only faggots lick cunts or give a shit if women have orgasms. If you were any sort of real man you would have jammed your cock into her and fucked her until YOU came.