What should I say to my match

What should I say to my match.

Attached: tinderr.jpg (1062x1462, 203.28K)

Tell her your on NoFap and play WoW

I heard you like mudkips

Major drama yellow flags there, OP.
She thinks shes special and her life is a movie. That means if you ever habe a negative mood its a crime against god and you become the bad guy

"Hai, can I put smol pp in dads bum? Plz respon"

Idk it just sounds like she’s a overachiever

>Bachelor of Arts in Literaturerature

Topkek

This literally made me cum in laughter

Attached: 48CA2974-686A-42F9-969C-071166351458.jpg (680x1069, 58.67K)

Does she want to suck dick or is she applying for a job sucking dick

She’s a delusional femcel. 30 and still dreaming about an art, media, photography career. Why is she even mentioning education at her age.

are you autistic?

all she can talk about is her education, her desires for a job she doesn't have and her hobbies. Which are just her education and non-existent job

most girls put like a quirky little joke, this chick takes life way too seriously and she's not even good enough at it to get a job in a market designed for educated women

Just play up your intelligence, be slightly pretentious with an emphasis on being cultured and you'll smash this chick on the first date. Then ghost her.

if she was an overachiever she would've gained a job in publishing 8 years ago

so she hasn't worked since 2011. ask about the gaps in her resume.

What are you talking bout bro

Attached: 0A930D6C-B0F4-4CD9-A73E-20B7F04A0207.jpg (312x300, 68.43K)

I’m not sorry I made you feel inadequate. Do better in life you retard.

Dunno, you just gave me shit that doesn't matter to work with.
What does she look like?

Don’t worry bro. We’re both autistic

that she is over exclaiming her bachelor's degree seems to indicate she is from a family that coddled her a bit too much, or she just got her degree and she might just be expressing how it took her a long time to get it. it sounds like something she is very proud of. when I got my Bachelor's degree my parents insulted me and didn't even congratulate me, so I rarely tell people I have a degree, almost like I am ashamed to say I have a degree. she sounds like a bit of an oddball to be bragging about her degree in her 30s but hey it is what it is.

She's doing data entry for work. That's unskilled minimum wage shit.

I’ve got a BSc, and didn’t even bother going to the ceremony. OPs match would be absolutely blown away I think. OP and this girl are failing retards.

>Still talks about worthless degree 10+ years later.
>life still unwritten
Uh oh
Someone made mistakes

>''Hi, i see that you're 30, but still under the impression you have any value, you have done nothing of worth or excellence in your life, yet you're still ''waiting'' for life to happen.
That clearly shows you are lazy, boring and unmotivated.Figured out the ''strang, indeependant, wamen'' gig wasn't quite all that it offered? and now your eggs have dried up, you suddenly feel ripe as a fruit? Biology informs me you are beyond your prime, or child-bearing age.
Dating you would be doing you a favor, not you doing me a favor.No thank you.''

McDonald pay

probably the creampie kind
bet this femcel hasn't fucked since her 5 year old crotch gobilin was conceived

Honestly just don’t send anything.

Yeah she's either sat on her hands for a decade or fucked up badly. She should have something to say about those ten years.

what is confusing about what I said. her blurb is all about her education, she admits she "hopes to immerse that into a job" obviously admitting she hasn't been able to turn her education "literatureterer" or hobby "passion for writting" into a job, even though she's 30

I really didn't think I had to quote her to understand my very basic point

Tell her you can help immerse her in each of her listed interests at once. Send her a dick pic captioned with some Jane Austin. She gets some photography, literature, and the option to dive into criminal justice if she wants to claim the unsolicited dick pic is sexual harassment. It ticks all the boxes she lists right there. It's perfect.

Ion even care

Attached: C9FEBC06-A374-479F-80A6-8BF7814A4DAF.jpg (525x447, 178.01K)

78 IQ alert