NO NO NO!!!!

What's going on Biden Bros??? They are firing our talking heads!!! First the fired Tater Tots and now they are going after the two love birds Acosta and Lemmons.

Attached: acostalemon.png (960x411, 732.83K)

Attached: Brian-Stelter-Photo-1-e1556005427559.jpg (750x502, 31.17K)

We know what's happening. Trump is using Russian money to bribe and have his enemies fired. He doesnt want anyone speaking out against him and he will stop at nothing to silence dissent

Not lemon party

Attached: 1660862612610656.jpg (750x746, 113.68K)

I think the new guy just fired them cause they were to partisan.

They arent partisan they just tell the truth. The new guy was bribed and he took it

who

It's true.
Don Lemon is about to get shitcanned.
He's going to run for office, and he's even started his own political party

www.lemonparty.org

listen my little cockbreathed turbofag I'm going to tell you right now
Donald Trump is a faggot
and I don't care about Don Lemon or Acosta
so put that in your cockflute and blow

The low ratings talking heads atCNN

Yawn

Cringe

Yeah, that was hard to read.

>our talking heads
>our
bro, no one under like 50 yrs old watches these awful entertainment cable channels pretending to be "news"

thank you cnn fact checker. I will always, blindly trust anything that comes from your channel now. everything is deboonked now

Attached: 1617233853324.jpg (680x616, 73.1K)

I am very Progressive. Corporate Media is horrible. Dumbs down the populace. Pushes Corporate ideology. Distracts from important issues. Who cares if talking head propagandists are fired? Chump Toad, for example, is the most guilty and is still being viewed. Oligarchs and corporations must be eliminated.

Attached: donald.jpg (2125x2111, 548K)

Kek

OH! LOOK! A Trumpanzee!

Liz Cheney is available as a running mate.

As soon as they fire them all the world can go back to normal. Nobody cares about opinions we want the facts they will never publish the truths but at least give us some facts damnit.

Can't wait for these faggots to get monkeypox

Don Lemon has a 3 inch penis

I too am Noam Chomsky fan.