Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Cyber Imperial Princess.jpg (419x610, 365.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UV5cClmpsfA
youtube.com/watch?v=dyRsYk0LyA8
youtube.com/watch?v=C8YDXGL-v7w
youtube.com/watch?v=7WyHtSlvHD4
youtu.be/T5_d5CU2w6A
youtube.com/watch?v=QL3Rj9IT4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4Km5PTu5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3L7HO3hqHY
youtube.com/watch?v=LmnGW4ootDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was reading this one bookie recently that went into various reasonings as to why those Nice threads tend to be quite the Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it’d have to be the Top 10 Alternative Win Conditions in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=UV5cClmpsfA

Attached: -.png (760x760, 309.33K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 69D9DA9D-2FAB-4F0C-BA06-F337A5370E8F.jpg (918x1224, 131.47K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that all of the frens are doing well over there today as we near the weekend for some while some others are practically in those Blessed times!
Have any of those potential cozy partaking been dabbled in today?!

> While it’s not the day of Wednes, that one ancient god, at least it’s the one day of that official Marvel superhero Thor!

Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that on this one day of Thor that you’re up to some of those truly WILD partakings preparing for those weekend times!
Any of those activities of the truly BLESSED nature that have been going on?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens that one LAST Blinkfu KJimmy-Jam they all put out together from EONS ago since that one comeback is basically like… really soon or something with wacky time-zones!
youtube.com/watch?v=dyRsYk0LyA8

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

> Did you know that Mark Zuckerberg actually worked for the CIA back in 2002 when they snatched him up to track internal dissidents following 9/11?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: 1635219114545.jpg (830x1500, 291.58K)

> All the signs seem to suggest that we’ve found another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And this one RARE card in particular seems to be a NEW one as well that continues on this one set of cards of the Dreamyfu variety as well!

Attached: Divine Goddess - Aphrodite.jpg (419x610, 358.33K)

> And speaking of that one LEGENDARY Blinkfu comeback that's been in the works for nearly like... two years!

youtube.com/watch?v=C8YDXGL-v7w

There's the link to the thingy I guess even though it keeps loading a video and it's going down in I think 3 hours time now!
> I guess it's more like 2 hours and 50-some-odd minutes but still!

Truly a LEGENDARY time to be alive, my frens!
Who could've known they'd come back to us!

Attached: Blackpink1.jpg (447x795, 64.26K)

did I miss it

Attached: the notWednesday yet DamiFrog_resized.jpg (384x512, 44.81K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another one of those Blinkfu BOPS because… well, I guess this is technically the LAST KJimmy-Jam featuring all of them but I’m not entirely sure if it counts or not so I figured I’d provide the other one first!
youtube.com/watch?v=7WyHtSlvHD4

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

I-I'm not sure that too much was missed to be fair, just that there's a RARE Blinkfu comeback that's scheduled for today that is!

But that's besides the point!
> What I want to know is how the fren is doing over there today on this one day of Thor!?
Has the fren been up to any peculiar partakings today?!

Attached: Mina9.jpg (937x750, 207.44K)

You shroom...you fren

I’m gonna be nice to you...
I’m gonna post in the hecking twice thread

I’m gonna post tunes from
the mushroom kingdom
and dahyun pureposts and jimmy jams and zune jams...

youtu.be/T5_d5CU2w6A

How is everyone today?

Attached: 4EBECBFB-1224-4894-B7E0-33FDB29C08D1.gif (240x224, 244.44K)

I mean, it doesn't sound all too bad to me there, some Jimmy-Jammerinos and some Blessed PurePostings of the Doobingo variety and the like?!
> Count me in!

I hope that the fren is doing well there today with his many partakings and the like! Have you been up to anything RARE as heck today?!

For me, it's been a cozy day of some vidya and YouTubbies, more of the usual for me really!

Attached: Mina32.webm (854x480, 1.94M)

got mad at work and came home to WFH because the boss was out. then as the computer was running slow started cleaning out the old dvds. I might be giving them all to the thrift store
>but keeping the VHS
I just discovered in my massive collection of DVDs there are a lot of my dad's DVD that he wanted me to store for him. but he doesn't need them anymore.
I am only keeping the ones that I am 100% sure I cannot just download. but once I find out I can download I will get rid of those too
>but not the VHS

Attached: frong jeong.jpg (1024x1024, 89.82K)

I hope that the fren was able to keep a few of the nostalgic ones that he has laying around there, like the LoTR box set or something!
> Heck, some might even say those could be worth a rewatch given their still operable and all!
Hopefully doing that was a bit better than dealing with the workies heckeries and the like!

Was it anything peculiar going down there, my fren?

Attached: MinaDubu1.webm (854x480, 587.76K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: The Ska spirit is still alive with us even just a little bit and this one Ska band that the frens might recall from some recent partakings has a number of BOPS just like this one actually!
youtube.com/watch?v=QL3Rj9IT4Mc

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

You make a good point...some say she’s actually IN the threads...

So are you going to play more minecraft or keep up with the Pokemon?

For me, been a sort of slow day. A few of those coffee beans and a bit of potato and carrot partaking and a small amount of that editing so far. Lot’s of youtube laughing at that one loud asmr fellow today.

Are you excited for the weekend? For now, weekends are my anti weekend. But the workweek is my weekend.

Attached: 2B43EB0D-99E7-4360-891B-0F795B9E82AF.jpg (1080x657, 180.92K)

That's what I've been hearing as of late to be fair!
Those various Kqts do tend to lurk about the threaddarinos sometimes!
> ALLEGEDLY!

For me though, it was a bit of the Pokevidya today actually and constructing a few of those random memes that might not make much sense but they sort of do to me maybe!
They're... something!

Nothing too wacky and wild going on in the vidya realms though, that's been slow-going, especially the mining vidya one!

> Are you excited for the weekend? For now, weekends are my anti weekend. But the workweek is my weekend.
I suppose it's all relative in the end!
As long as it's a comfy time spent chatting it up with the frens and the like, most days are as Blessed as any weekend can be!
But hopefully during these times of the other-weekend for you that they've been a bit cozy!
I reckon even a slow day is sort of a good day, it just means a longer "weekend" for the fren!

Attached: DroopLord9000.jpg (500x900, 155.36K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A cozier sort of Jimmy-Jam from that one godly band and one that I’d rate as being a bit Blessed as well, a departure from many of their other more energetic BOPS really!
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4Km5PTu5o

Attached: Jimmy-Jamming Guitarist.jpg (419x610, 310.74K)

>I didn't think I was frog posting today
>Was it anything peculiar going down there, my fren?
I was getting mad at myself. then I was getting irritated that there was a horrible odor that I assumed was someone's lunch that they brought and was stinking up the whole place.
I didn't know it was mine.
>there was fish sauce

anyway, then there was some stuff the wife brought up in the text messages which just started me getting annoyed at more stuff.

>I hope that the fren was able to keep a few of the nostalgic ones that he has laying around there, like the LoTR box set or something!
I am keeping a couple even though I know I can go download them because I am not ready to give them up yet. but besides the classics and the ones that I am not 100% sure I can't just go download I am giving them up

Attached: MtG KPOP Yoo Froghemoth_small.jpg (750x1050, 212.16K)

Attached: powder that makes you based.jpg (480x480, 111.86K)

did heavy low rep squats for cub

Attached: 299560370_478324057028309_8961809288697700046_n.jpg (1080x1350, 177.82K)

> He just can't keep away from the FrogPosts!

> I didn't know it was mine.
I feel like that one "Congratulations, you played yourself" meme would be an ideal one right about now but I think I'll hold back!
Well, at least then the fren had a slightly less hecked time realizing it wasn't some strange fellow who didn't know how to use the restroom and it was just the fish foods stinking up the place!

But of course, that doesn't help with the other frustrations... at least being able to do the WFH made it all the better I'd reckon!
Hopefully whatever the waifu was bringing up there was more or less resolved though... that should be the #1 priority at making sure everything's alright I'd reckon!

> I am keeping a couple even though I know I can go download them because I am not ready to give them up yet.
A relatable feeling to be sure, my fren... heck knows I have plenty of DVDs I cant' even play on anything without hooking it up which takes too much effort kek

Attached: Mina137.jpg (500x750, 88.53K)

But brother...could Yeji lurk around these parts? Also how is that...well I’m not sure which fellow I’m talking to half the time but how is that employment of yours my fren? Over here it’s quite baggy and zoomy.

Attached: 47968185-D810-4E99-946E-5E0B401A1165.gif (640x640, 589.94K)

Don't forget to use the punching bag as well there, my fren!
You need to make sure that the upper body is in full strength so you can punch some baddies if there's not enough room for the kickboxing skills!

Attached: Mina152.webm (378x480, 1.66M)

To be fair, I'm not entirely sure which fren the fellow was directing that one at either!
> Maybe that one ITFren or our fren currently in the FrogPosting spirit since those are our frens which chat about the workies a fair bit!
Heck, they even share some similarities in their workies!

Also, that one Yejjster COULD very well be lurking around these parts for all we know!
Just like a shark... waiting in the dark depths ready to strike!

> Over here it’s quite baggy and zoomy.
Is that like... Zoomer-ery or something, my fren?!

Attached: SpaaaaceYejjster.jpg (1071x1080, 1009.96K)

>A relatable feeling to be sure, my fren... heck knows I have plenty of DVDs I cant' even play on anything without hooking it up which takes too much effort kek
I still have an xbone and a ps4 that I never played but it is still available to spin some discs

>I feel like that one "Congratulations, you played yourself" meme
but I think I was already mad about something because I might not even cared about the smell ( more so if I knew it was mine) and maybe I would have just put it in the refrigerator. chilling the fish sauce would make it not smell so bad in my experience

I don't even know if I have any more K-frong posts
>I have plenty of that one guy frog posts though

>not sure which fellow I’m talking to
at some point you just yell into the void until the void yells back and sometimes the void yells something out and if you feel like answering you just do
kind of like a game of something
>maybe it was a game

Attached: frog Dami Im going_to_sleep_now Fighting for today & tomorrow 220712 DC Weverse.jpg (2048x2730, 386.52K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: If I knew what this one Jimmy-Jam was in particular, I’d let the frens know but I don’t have a clue about it except that we’ve maybe partaken in the band during our many Jimmy-Jam adventures in the past and that this one Jimmy-Jam is even NEW so that’s a thing!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3L7HO3hqHY

Attached: DubuJimmyJams4.jpg (1000x667, 59K)

Frens

I sometimes wonder who the 'i love jihyo guy' posts as in between the jihyo-love

HOLY MOLY A TWICE THREAD!

How's things?

I just started watching a Jordan Petersen video on Critical Race Theory
>going to be fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=LmnGW4ootDA

Anything wonderful and exciting happening?

Attached: YejiHello.webm (500x500, 1.05M)