I wish I could be under influence 24/7. I'm not addicted either, I only do drugs (weed, XTC...

I wish I could be under influence 24/7. I'm not addicted either, I only do drugs (weed, XTC, or alcohol) when with friends, which is once a month on average. It makes me dumber, boosting my social skills by a ton. I don't have the energy for dumb subjects otherwise. Is anyone else with me on this?

Attached: drugs.jpg (460x306, 81.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chems.ca/catalog/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32273939/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27338206/
neurologylive.com/view/sigma1-agonists-offer-combination-approach-to-dementia-symptoms
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819237/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20373470/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20060423/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21487652/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23063647/
medicine.uiowa.edu/content/prostate-drug-associated-lower-risk-parkinsons-disease
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166432808002933?via=ihub
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15906386/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5558054/
salk.edu/news-release/cannabinoids-remove-plaque-forming-alzheimers-proteins-from-brain-cells
chemicalplanet.net/
1cplsd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I could be stoned and tweeked 24/7 it stops all boredom and restlessness lol. Currently take 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole and drink alcohol and puff nicotine vapes daily. I only get weed occasionally. I'm usually stoned for 7 days per fortnight

actually it depends how old you are and how much you work. that is which eventually stops you from doing drugs. or killing you.

Literally. It makes boring stuff exciting again, and stuff like psychedelics are really eye-opening. The best part, though, and I repeat, is how it makes me so much better at socializing. After having taken XTC just once at a party I immediately kissed two girls. Not much, but an improvement by miles.

I'm 18 and I work a ton + have a promising future. I would never see myself abusing it. I only like to use it before going to a party or hanging out with 4+ friends.

drugs make me better at socializing too, would've never eaten pussy if it wasn't for weed, alcohol, luvox, brexpiprazole and nicotine

Attached: 1652309505822.jpg (2048x2730, 599.66K)

Haha, sweet. How did you meet her? Any tips you have on drug usage specifically for parties/socializing? Or things to do when on drugs? I'm relatively new to using it for socializing.

>needing drugs to get the self confidence to fuck girls
That’s kind of pathetic

You forgot the cheap shitty wine

The pill you need to take is a chill pill

An SSRI and Rexulti? Fucking lol

I don't need confidence. I'll do anything. It just makes me say more dumb shit which appeals to dumb people.

Facts.

I need to be sober most of the time to have my tolerance built back up to get my weekend warrior shit on. I wouldn't want to be fucked up all the time. It runs its course and it's over, you move on. If you were high all the time you wouldn't know what being high is anymore. You're one stupid ass kid.

Where did I imply I want to do drugs 24/7?

try psychedelics, they reboot your brain and grow out of the ground

I've done truffles and a psychedelic pill but definitely hope to do LSD + acid once. Crazy how that stuff works.

>LSD + acid
?
LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is the same thing as acid

also you can just buy LSD (and other psychedelics) analogues with a Google search
chems.ca/catalog/

If you find the right combination you'll never have to feel anything. You can be mindless. Numb to experience. A sea urchin never has a bad day.

Never knew that, and I'll check it out, thanks.

Man when I learned you could just buy these legal "research chemicals" online my mind was blown
When I got 5 blotters of 1V-LSD in the mail a week later my mind was blown again

Unfortunately there isn't a good alternative for DMT or bufotenin, which as far as I can tell are the apex psychedelics

>chems.ca/catalog/
i feel like this is asking to get cops at your door
it's real specific about certain states for certain substances which is means they've probably done their research but my understanding is that there's an overarching federal law that allows prosecution for the possession of analogue substances like this

>antiparkinson effects of fluvoxamine
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32273939/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27338206/
>anti Alzheimer's effects of fluvoxamine
neurologylive.com/view/sigma1-agonists-offer-combination-approach-to-dementia-symptoms
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819237/
>general cognition enhancing effects of fluvoxamine
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20373470/
>sigma-1 agonists raise acetylcholine in the frontal lobes and hippocampus but not the striatum and reverse memory impairment from muscarinic blockade
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20060423/
>fluvoxamine dopamine in the frontal lobes
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21487652/
>prazosin (a1 adrenergic antagonist) prevents memory deterioration in Alzheimer's
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23063647/
>a1 blocker reduces risk of parkinson's
medicine.uiowa.edu/content/prostate-drug-associated-lower-risk-parkinsons-disease
>5ht1a agonism increases dopamine and acetylcholine in the PFC
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166432808002933?via=ihub
>5ht1a agonism raises striatal dopamine
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15906386/
>cognitive benefits of a2c adrenergic antagonism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5558054/
>weed removes alzheimer's plaques
salk.edu/news-release/cannabinoids-remove-plaque-forming-alzheimers-proteins-from-brain-cells
met her though a friend of a friend, if you want to socialize make sure you empty your balls before you talk to people.

>prosecution for the possession of analogue substances like this

>The Federal Analogue Act, 21 U.S.C. § 813, is a section of the United States Controlled Substances Act passed in 1986 which allows any chemical "substantially similar" to a controlled substance listed in Schedule I or II to be treated as if it were listed in Schedule I, but only if intended for human consumption.

It's 100% legal if you buy them without the intent to consume them, wink wink

chemicalplanet.net/
1cplsd.com/

it sucks ass. i went through a period of being high on meth for 3-4 days straight, then taking xanax just to get a few hours of sleep. the psychosis is horrible.