Are anti-vaxxers owed an apology?

I'm starting to think they are. Based on this anyway.

(btw, England is only 80% vaccinated for COVID.)

Attached: England COVID cope.jpg (1000x1112, 369.25K)

Fuck off schlomo. If you want to take the shot, take it, if not then don't. Stop spamming bullshit. Sage & KYS.

Lol - this salty little bitch definitely took the clotshot

What difference to you does it make if I or anyone did or did not? Post some decent content instead of being a fucking faggot. Again, sage & KYS.

OMFG this little bitch DID take the Jew Jab! BAHAHAAHAAAAA

You got played! Did your mommy make you take it? You must feel dumb as shit now!

Attached: Antivaxxers so white.png (1504x1200, 447.1K)

Nah I had to get it for work. Wasn't impressed at being forced to but didn't suffer any adverse effects (Novavax). I have concerns about the mRNA ones, hence I waited for a "safer" version.

>Novavax
What are you, some kind of Indonesian?

What are you? Some kind of ignorant faggot? If you're going to try and shitpost about vaccines, at least understand the subject matter.

It didn't work because not everyone got it. Conservitards need to try going to school.

Lmao nice try. If you actually read it you'll see that it says the underlined part is probably bs

there really is no good way to explain this

'b-b-b-but guys this is actually a GOOD thing!'

My two sisters and my brother got covid, my sisters were vaxxed, bro not...he died they lived
I don't know.

Novavax is a US company you fucking imbecile.

Attached: 87D14490-A066-48A7-9143-0651662E3C56.jpg (480x360, 31.13K)

But the government told me pfizer was best because they gave the most money to the government and media.

Read on, faggot. You left out the rest, nigger. It says social media is full of retarded fuck stains

The NPCs rushed out to shove whatever they could into their arms because gubbmint said they should but anyone with half a brain could see that a medicine rushed to market without appropriate testing & trials, by a corporation as shonky as Pfizer, shouldn't be trusted.

Only rednecks don't want cutting edge drug treatments. They'd rather use leeches and horse paste that has no human application.

Apologies are for mistakes, and I didn't make any.
>cope
>seethe
>dilate
>accumulate

Attached: EiAiCD7U4AAoDQ6.jpg (1366x2048, 213.89K)

yes. this shit is finnaly ending and i made it just fine without ever getting sick. anyone i know who got covid did so after getting vaccinated.
people acted so irrational and cruel when i just wanted to be left alone.

Lmao enjoy that pericarditis fuckface.

This. Faggot normie redditor shitlords infesting this page with vaxcringe nonsense.

Any Forums is the last place I expected to find so many Niggers

over 50% of the deaths in the UK happened before ANYONE had been vaccinated

I only wish Covid had mutated to target ignorant cunts

Novavax wasn't approved in the US until two weeks ago, you dumb shit.

Overwhelming majority are vaxxed. This is even more the case among the elderly. The pool of people COVID is likely to kill is almost 100% vaxxed. There just aren't many unvaxxed old people or other at risk groups left.

Or to put it this way - John has 100 apples. I have 7. Most of the apples which go off are John's. If I brag that I'm keeping my apples better than him, I'm probably a spastic.

>hurr durr everyone who posts here is Murican

It was approved in other jurisdictions months ago, numbskull.

What the fuck is John doing with so many apples?

Attached: 16806949_376722266033324_810482247441789825_n.jpg (300x396, 24.97K)

Such as Indonesian, you literal brainfogged retard.

5th dose and healthier than you, 6th coming up soon

England is 80% vaxxed and waxxed yet the vaxxed comprise 94% of the deaths. VACCINE FAILURE ACHIEVED.

Also, fuck John for bucking collectivized farming. Off to Siberia.

Attached: 20 percent chad.png (1414x1166, 226.6K)