Atheism is irrational

Atheism is irrational.
Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Attached: well.png (1500x844, 514.09K)

atheism is a religion based on the belief there is no God. they are no better than those they ridicule.

you have no basis for your middle eastern fairy tales

>Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence
>Therefore it is perfectly fine that I have a lack of evidence for my belief
Just be agnostic if empirical evidence is important to your belief

I'd say it's pretty rational, but still less rational than agnosticism.
Hell, maybe even less rational than extracting life lessons and metaphors out of the bible and christian philosophy, disregarding the religious aspect

You’re wrong. Empirically. Believe whatever makes you feel better I guess lol. Some of us are men and can face our own mortality without acting like a bitch.

I am. this doesn't change the fact that atheism is a religion.

prove there is no God. you can't, same as I can't prove that there is one. you believe there isn't, I believe there might be, some believe there is one.

Kinda depends. Most atheists just take the approach of "there's no indisputable evidence for God's existence and it seems pretty unlikely". This isn't exactly solid but it isn't religion either. Then you have the ones who consciously accept various philosophies like determinism, which do basically need "faith" because they have not been proven.

> love God
> love your neighbor as yourself
> forgive others who have wronged you
>love your enemies
> ask God for forgiveness for your sins
> Jesus is the messiah and was given the authority to forgive others
> repentance for your sins is essential
> don't be hypocritical
> don't judge others
> the kingdom of God is near. It is not the rich and powerful - but the weak and poor - who will inherit this Kingdom

These are the teachings of Christ.
If you do not adhere to them you are NOT a Christian.
If you cherry-pick parts of the Bible to undermine these teachings you are NOT a Christian. Utilising the Jewish parts of the Bible for this purpose is unchristian

A Christian puts the teachings of Christ before all other sources of knowledge.
Hermeneutics are a sin.

Attached: 1659740491755271.jpg (509x649, 253.42K)

but it's like OP said - lack of proof doesn't mean something doesn't exist. atheists have to believe there is no God, because they don't have any proof that there couldn't be a God.

I'm not convinced that you can even lurk on Any Forums and still call yourself a Christian.
Sorry.

Attached: 7jwpjehg9j091.jpg (828x1351, 82.66K)

QUADS NIGGER

Attached: 2300.jpg (1200x1200, 354.12K)

Wow. Sevens of wrong.

quads of seven, are you convinced now ?

Attached: 1548869564114.gif (250x271, 978.35K)

Denial.
You can't be a follower of the teachings of Christ whilst still being embroiled in hateful and degenerate behavior.
You HAVE to choose.

Chequed
I guess 95% of the threads on Any Forums are off-limits

All good, all knowing skydaddy knew eve would tempt Adam to eat the fruit, gets pissed anyway, curses all of humanity for the rest of forever to toil and experience pain in child birth. Then, later, all knowing all good God realizes his punishment didn't work and now everybody needs to die, so he floods the earth and murders everybody because he didn't like how they turned out, despite being the cause of how they turned out. God then gives us the rainbow as a reminder that he's so nice he won't murder all of us a second time.

This shit goes on and on. God is stupid if he's real

Attached: FB_IMG_1660863100518.jpg (561x701, 40.18K)

false. you can be a shitty follower.

In fact they're even worse. Just like the Any Forums fags utterly obsessed with trannies, atheists can't take the name of God out of their mouths. And it's solely the Christian God. Only the Christian God.

I've never seen a Atheist talk against the Jewish God or the Islamic God irl.

>Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Of course it is.

>God giving humanity free will
>God knowing the results of humans having free will
>God loving humans enough to make mistakes on their own, due to their free will
>God punishing people for their deeds, they made of their free will
what don't you understand?

because atheists are usually from christianity-dominated countries. it's funny that they deny the existance of God, and yet follow his moral teachings and rules, because they grew up with them, and therefore see them as 'correct'.

>Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I believe you've got a massive horse dildo up your ass

OP probably does have evidence of abcess

God is too shitty to give people free will while also inventing a universe without suffering? God is capable of making things however he want.

He didn't have to make us toil. It explicitly says he makes us toil as punishment. Punishment for what? For him giving us free will? Why should we have to suffer because he fucked up and didn't make a perfect world?

I repeat. God is fucking stupid (he's not real though)

Attached: OP.jpg (1080x1249, 110.63K)