How the fuck are retail customers so stupid?

>work at lowes
>had to complete "eliminate unconscious bias" training made by corpocucks who have never encountered a real customer
>journaling on my phone, work phone goes off
>it's a customer
>"user from hardware, how can I help you?"
>middle aged woman answers "do you guys have rubber grommets? My husband and I are repairing a furnace and we need the grommet to protect the wire
>"yeah we got 'em. A whole drawer of them, in fact."
>"the grommet is 1 inch. Do you have it?"
>"ma'am, is the one inch measurement the external or internal diameter of the grommet?
>"it's one inch, it's going to the furnace to protect the wire"
>"Yes ma'am, I understand. I just need to know if the measurement is the size of the hole or the size of the grommet itself."
>"It goes to a furnace to protect the wire. We live far away."
>using all of my willpower not to lob the company phone into the ceiling ac vent
>pretend to look, ruffling packing plastic
"Yes, we have it. When are you coming by?
>"okay. what's your name and what aisle are you in?"
>"user, aisle 16 in hardware"
>"okay, thank you, we will be coming in tomorrow"

How the fuck are people this stupid able to survive in the real world? HOW and WHY the fuck would anyone (sane, at least) work in retail for more than a year, and would willingly make a living off doing this shit for the rest of their lives? Can't fucking wait for welding classes to start soon.

Attached: fishy.png (686x468, 439.99K)

>welding classes
you are gonna find more dummies

I don't know user. To be fair, they might be distracted and have other shit going on at the same time, but retards are always out in force in my experience. I'm a till boy at a convenience store so I mainly just encounter people becoming ridiculously irate over the most petty shit

tweakers and grifters m8, usually both. Stay safe brother

No OP, but no, some people are just fucking braindead. I have access to my company's customer support tickets since I've done some Zendesk integration work, and some of the shit I've seen come in makes you outright question whether we as a species deserve to survive.

Why does this thread pop up when I type cuck

>corpocucks

Kek, I believe you there. I don't really encounter the same kind of stupidity as that, but I have seen a 50 year old man red in the face because a bottle of pepsi was mislabeled and he was being charged $0.30 more than he originally thought

How about you quit whining like a bitch, and sort out those fasteners so when I come in to get something, I can actually find what the fuck I'm looking for

I work in building supplies, OP.
Myself and the other manager here who field all of the similar problem call/cuntstomers, have a saying as we hang up the phone from one , or they walk out the door. "NO WOMEN".
Picrel is what we want to hang up in our shop

Attached: images (28).jpg (260x280, 12.72K)

I've had a handful of retarded exchanges when working retail from people trying to return worn items from years ago without a receipt, to having to kick out belligerent customers who freak out for the smallest thing, but the most confusing and in retrospect infuriating exchange was this

>work at shoe store, not my type of place but a friend got me the job and it paid commission which wasn't bad
>black girl comes in, in her 20s seems like a normal person by all accounts. not hood at all, definitely educated
>she's looking around, not for anything in particular she just decided to stop by and see what's up
>tries on a couple of pairs, narrows it down to a pair she likes
>polite the entire time, i help her to the best of my ability cause i don't know shit about chick shoes
>gets to the register, i go to ring her up
>mind you, she's known the entire time or I at least assume. either way she's shopping for shoes in an area of the city that has high end stores and all that gay bullshit
>i tell her the price, it was 100 something after taxes
>asks me for a discount, unfortunately i can't give one cause there are none at the moment
>immediately her tone changes, is confused why they cost what they cost i just tell her that's how the shoes are priced
>we're talking about something i forget what, and she says "Well at least I'm not a flagrant capitalist" implying to me that I'm greedy and I'm the one who stands to benefit from the price of the shoe.
>So confused I don't know what to say other than do you still want them or not
>She pays full price and storms out of the store.
>"Flagrant capitialist" she says, as she shops in an expensive area for shoes, shoes made by workers in a foreign country, that cost money, for no other reason than to own said shoes. why are women so retarded?

she's known the price* fuck i am retarded too. also i didn't force these shoes on her despite getting commission for sales. it never mattered to me the extra money. the only headache was having to put away 5 billion pairs of shoes that one person tried on and didn't buy anything

dude i feel sorry for teens and 20 year olds who have to work retail and fast food starting out. they have to deal with assholes all day and retards. and boomers will talk shit about the job being easy while they have some nice paying job where they worked their way up and people kiss their ass

OP, I can also say that it is the most frustrating thing when you ask someone a simple question over the phone, and they completely ignore it, only to waffle on about something else, even after asking it 3 times.

It's not just women, but faggot Liberals in general

You're the one who found yourself in such a position. You're not half as smart as you think you are.

She was secretly asking for a big black cock gangbang. Grommet is a code word, you're the stupid one

Attached: 802_1000.jpg (1000x750, 87.81K)

Literally everyone in that photo is fucking fat, how can this be attractive to you?

you're stupid
you get mad because she doesn't understand your questions
you're actually mad at yourself

>has never talked to a member of the public before

because you need her to tell you she doesn't understand your question?
you can figure that out by yourself?

Lol.

Attached: Portrait_1660864650676.jpg (1024x1024, 103.19K)

>despite getting commission for sales.
flagrant
capitalist

>has never talked to women intelligently before

How id they know it was called a rubber grommet but not know what you meant by ID or OD? Youre fucking lying which makes this story even more boring and I feel bad that your work is so lackluster this is the story you chose to tell.

Home Depot big black cock, Lowe's big black cock, Harbor Freight big black cock

Attached: c3b0de5cfea0b7c0ef92dabc4f260558.jpg (400x225, 24.44K)

Did you input "grommet seller user"?

Big black cock sure is scary I hope it doesn't injure my butthole

Attached: bdsmlr-215325-RmLVDX251c.gif (223x400, 1.92M)

I don't even ask the people that work at lowes and depot where shit is anymore. I just use the phone and check which aisle it's on. Otherwise you're gonna be disappointed when you find out that the person wearing the apron is in fact retarded.

The better question is why are you typing cuck you dumb faggot?

What're you a new hire at a JIDF? This thread is almost completely irrelevnt to white people alone unless youre saying that niggers dont work. Then we all agree there.

True.
> "i just work here"