What if humans - men and women - were treated as livestock? Imagine some of us were raised for our meat, milk...

What if humans - men and women - were treated as livestock? Imagine some of us were raised for our meat, milk, and other products. How would you react to this world? Would you want to live in it? Maybe you would volunteer as a cow?

Attached: BBQ.png (800x800, 665.81K)

Your bullshit doesn't become more palatable just because you include men, your fetish is dumb, you're dumb and your threads are dumb.

Wouldn't this be better posted in /d/?

Just a hypothetical user. Why so agro?

this!
And he has no idea about cooking/bbq meat!

Should have killed her first. The fear will ruin the meat, except in China where it's considered a delicacy.

Because you've made these threads over and over and it's all you asking oddly specific questions that are no doubt accompanied with you furiously masturbating.
As well as what this numerically endowed user says

FPBP

nice trips

I didnt make those other threads but ok

>free sex, food and shelter until you get old or sick
>killed humanely
sounds like a good idea.
the question is, if all humans became cows, what would replace us and what would happen to real cows?

Really, so you aren't the same guy coming back here to ask people to write fap material for him, all under the pretense of discussing this hypothetical world?
You're another user doing that?

my worst nightmare is a factory designed to process still-living humans, like that one webm of the crab dissassembly line
fucking horrifying
only ever seen anything like it in prey 06

if you jack off to this kinda shit you should get your head checked

>prey 06
Shame its not available digitally. I really want to play it

nope

you can get a disc for like five bucks
though i guess you probably dont have an xbox or you wouldnt be lamenting the lack of digital availability

Well, your fetish is still dumb and the premise of your thread is also still dumb.

Cry harder, bitch

Attached: b55ae0eaad7db46c6f443a64ba0328a7e2d1f5e95ad6f65dbc792fdec3bda057_1.jpg (640x340, 20.96K)

>"He said angrily, still cupping his now flaccid penis".

Why are you talking about my dick user? That sounds pretty gay

Aw, being called gay by a guy who is sexually into cannibalism sure hits hard.

Humans would go to war with whoever tried to do that to us. Cattle and other megafauna are unable to fight back in a meaningful way, thats why they were domesticated.

>a man is that what he fears most

You're rather bad at this user, I don't fear you or being gay for that matter.
I find you dumb and disgusting, nothing about you inspires fear.

Fags

theres one in d